Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Need some advice

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #22771 at 27,Feb,15 23:57
Hi guys and girls,

I'm trying to convince my friend to get naked for me and I was just wondering what's a good reason for him to get naked? Like he's considering it but doesn't see a point... So if I had a good reason I'm pretty sure he would take it off for me.

Thanks for any help

Similar topics: 1.Advice   2.Help/Advice uncut   3.Best sex advice!   4.Advice for a 22yr FIRST TIME   5.VIRGIN ADVICE FOR FIRST TIME!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 03,May,15 11:22
he wont get naked for you, if he wanted to, he would of, no reason will make him, he's already made his mind up, pointless trying, he might end up taking offense to you and not want to be around you, so ld just lay off him, its not going to happen *lix*

By Odin_york_pa at 01,Mar,15 00:38 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Join a gym, shower or hit steam room after the workout. Perfect reason to get naked and no questions asked.
By #455374 at 01,Mar,15 11:46
This is probably the best way. You could also try to get him to come with you to a sauna or nude beach.

Our you could tell him you just saw a spider crawl into his underwear

By slipper at 01,Mar,15 06:55 other posts of slipper 
How about being honest with him?
By #22771 at 01,Mar,15 09:05
Tried that many times haha. Doesn't take you're hot as a good reason haha

By spermkiss at 28,Feb,15 00:28 other posts of spermkiss 
1) Suggest that you both do it together.

2) Suggest that you and he compare cocks, perhaps with measuring.

3) Offer to take some nude photos of him. Everything or anything from artistic figure studies (with or without his face) to eroticly suggestive poses, say with an erection (again with or without his face) to a full on jack off video.

4) Suggest that you and he jack off together. Let's face it, all men jack off. ALL MEN. It's not sick or perverted, it's a normal, healthy and wholesome activity that should be part of every man's sexual repertoire, even men who have regular partnered sex. And as fun as it is alone, it's enormously more fun with a buddy.

Well, this is a start. I might add more if I think of any.
By #22771 at 28,Feb,15 00:29
Thanks for your input. I'll try some of these, perhaps not the photo one as he wouldn't do that at all... Might suggest it when he takes his clothes off

Adult Discussion Forum