Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Penis Plugs

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by shackles at 09,Mar,15 13:00  other posts of shackles
Lately I've had the urge to try using penis plugs for the feeling and the look. Has anyone had any experience with these that can share their thoughts and comments?

Similar topics: 1.Body to penis ratio !   2.Is Penis power?   3.Plugs & rods... Shove it in!   4.fox tail butt plug   5.Naked at home  

New Comment

Comments:
By #287023 at 30,Apr,15 23:15
does is give anyone any extra or different pleasure having a penis plug or another object in your penis? also, can you ejaculate with something in the penis hole?

By #121361 at 12,Mar,15 05:15
Another Way i go with my Lady ! ,
By #485312 at 30,Apr,15 10:27
that looks awesome *lix*

By #121361 at 12,Mar,15 05:06
next Version and full in Good Feeling Ckeck the Vid on our Page,

By #469642 at 10,Mar,15 16:08
There's a member here: kiknkg. Take a look!
By shackles at 11,Mar,15 12:29 other posts of shackles 
Wow! That device looks more like a urethral sound or a catheter. I applaud him for being able to take the whole length of that! I'm thinking of more like the 1.5 or 2 inch stainless steel ones with the ring on the top. His pics are impressive. Thanks for sharing!

By bella! at 09,Mar,15 14:07 other posts of bella! 
Penis PLUGS? Oye! What you men do to your penises! What does a penis plug do for those that use them and what is it that you hope to achieve?
By shackles at 09,Mar,15 14:20 other posts of shackles 
What do they do for the users? That's what I'm trying to find out here! What do I hope to achieve? Not really trying to "achieve" anything. Just experimentation. Perhaps the added visual sensation. I like the look of stainless cock rings (obviously) and thought maybe the addition of a ring protruding out the end of my cock would be interesting. Nothing wrong with a little sexual experimentation is there dear?
By Andthisisme at 09,Mar,15 16:10 other posts of Andthisisme 
It never fails to suprise me what some guys enjoy doing. I feel quite 'depressed' that after all these years I can still get all the fun I need from just that which I ws born with.
By shackles at 10,Mar,15 04:34 other posts of shackles 
I'm happy for you. Really.

By leopoldij at 11,Mar,15 00:10 other posts of leopoldij 
the possibilities seem to be endless. i bet you didn't know this, did you? only registered users can see external links
(I didn't up until 5 minutes ago.)

By leopoldij at 11,Mar,15 00:09 other posts of leopoldij 
I've never used them, but it seems that they're for sale in many places. One has to be super careful though. Here's one thing I found: it can be shared between two penises:
only registered users can see external links
And then there vibrating penis plugs too...

By #181785 at 10,Mar,15 05:03
I don't know what a penis plug is but would love to find out. I've had many things in the end of my dick. How does it stay in?

Adult Discussion Forum