Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

I have never been fucked in the ass

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #377789 at 24,Mar,15 03:19
What is it like? How can I get someone to do it? Will men be attracted to younger men like me?

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.Would like to get fucked   3.Sucking and being fucked   4.who has fucked his brother and vice versa?   5.When did you first get fucked  

New Comment

Comments:
By #377789 at 22,Apr,15 01:21
I would like someone to do it
By *kmadeau* at 22,Apr,15 02:04 other posts of *kmadeau* 
great for first-timer like you

By #455639 at 09,May,15 08:19
I want you sitting in front of me so I can kneel down and give you a blow job. ....
Then I would ask you to bend me over and take my panties off and start to give me all of your cock
By *kmadeau* at 09,May,15 11:30 other posts of *kmadeau* 
I'll let you to do all of that so glad

By #485312 at 29,Apr,15 11:42
it feels great, and l believe even better for a guy, l don't think you'd have much trouble finding someone to fill it for you, try some small phallic objects at home first if youre unsure, use lots of lube and relax...or ask any of the hot bi or gay dudes here, lm sure someone would love to oblige you *lix*

By #68656 at 24,Mar,15 14:32
Try dealing with the Taxation Office, that will answer your question.
By *kmadeau* at 24,Mar,15 14:59 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By spermkiss at 24,Mar,15 15:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Good reply, John. We here in the USA are getting into the thick of tax season with the deadline for filing our income tax returns (and paying any taxes due!) coming up on April 15. Do you have an income tax in Australia? I know, dumb question. Death and taxes are universal.
By #68656 at 24,Mar,15 16:25
We do have an income taxation system here, we colloquially refer to the Tax Office as "the department of rap-e and pillage".

only registered users can see external links
By DeepThroatThis at 24,Mar,15 17:56 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Too funny......poor Bobbydill just wanted a dick in his ass and got a tax lesson instead
By #456094 at 25,Mar,15 01:14
Yeah, and all it took was that idiot JohnS to make a remark that has nothing to do with the question. Just another situation where he posts bullshit because he has nothing better to do.
By DeepThroatThis at 25,Mar,15 13:16 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
relax man....it wasn't just John and it was still funny

By leopoldij at 20,Apr,15 22:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Sorry, but that's not fucking, that's raping.

By cumonme1 at 28,Mar,15 12:36 other posts of cumonme1 
I have been ass fucked by my lady with a vibrator we then bought an 8 inch strapon .I love taking it up the ass, I want to try a real cock too.

By Fritz at 27,Mar,15 10:03 other posts of Fritz 
Older men are always intrested in fucking a younger guy. I have expireced this myself. Until 26 it was more than easy to find active fuckers, but the older you get the more difficult it becomes. So dont worry you will get your ass filled

By #456094 at 24,Mar,15 09:35
In relation to your first question. It's awesome. The feeling of having a guy slide his cock inside you is wonderful, especially since the nerve endings inside the anus are extremely sensitive. As for the second question. It shouldn't be that difficult, if you let people know that you're interested in having anal sex. It should be easier for you, as you have a very fuckable ass. For the last question. I would think so, if you didn't live on the other side of the globe to me, I'd be doing you up the ass right now. There is one thing though. The word "attracted" might not be the right word. If all you're after is having a guy fuck you up the ass, then attraction isn't the right word, as all that's happening is just plain sex. However, if you meet the right person, and there is chemistry between you, then attraction can be the right word. So be careful, as you might get less/more than you expected to get.
By #377789 at 26,Mar,15 04:11
But do older men want to fuck younger kids
By #316057 at 26,Mar,15 09:46
no

By jackd at 27,Mar,15 05:52 other posts of jackd 
I do.Tho I do like all ages(legal).Never done anal with a guy but really want to.

By #480031 at 25,Mar,15 01:32
My first time (at age 52) was with an Asian guy, and have a few more of them in me. Asian guys normally have smaller penises - good for a virgin hole! they also seem to take more care in preparing you. One older chinese guy I had was very sensuous and caring in his preparation of my hole - plenty of lube and fingering, then gently entering. He was the only one I've had where there was no entry pain whatsoever. For the most part, if you have been properly prepared whatever initial pain there might be soon goes, as you open up. Once he is in - then he can pound away.

By Jb11 at 24,Mar,15 15:05 other posts of Jb11 
I agree, it's great and I want to do it again, the **** is to be relaxed and use plenty of lubricant

Adult Discussion Forum