Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Need Advice

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #342350 at 09,May,15 21:02
Ever since college I have had the urge to suck another man's dick. I do not know why I have this feeling, but the need is getting worst. I would love nothing more than getting on my knees and sucking a cock until he cums inside my mouth, but I am now married and I don't think I can cheat on my wife. Any one else have this issue, if so how did you handle it.

Similar topics: 1.Advice   2.Help/Advice uncut   3.Best sex advice!   4.Advice for a 22yr FIRST TIME   5.VIRGIN ADVICE FOR FIRST TIME!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #488558 at 11,May,15 17:10
Good advice from Spermkiss. It will not go away. I found my buddy on craigslist. Went very slow and careful. Met first in a public place for coffee. Both are married, and a very small town. It has worked out well. No strings ever. But if you look at my vids, you will see we have fun when we get together about once a month. He likes to suck cock and found out he likes to be fucked too. Same with me. Neither of us shared with our spouse. Would not work out in our cases. Proceed carefully and wisely
By spermkiss at 11,May,15 19:42 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you for your kind words about my advice.

And thank you even more for giving us the information about your own personal experience. There is nothing like hearing from someone who has lived the experience to really drive home the point.

By #485312 at 10,May,15 12:19
my advice is try it, don't live with regret, you obviously want to and why should you deny the urges...either put it to your wife to swing and find bi men to please, or do it secretly, and never tell her...you might love it!! but how will you know if you never try it...we all have sexual desires and wants, theres nothing wrong with your feelings, youre normal, you just have an itch, so scratch it ... *lix*
By spermkiss at 10,May,15 21:25 other posts of spermkiss 
Good advice. May I amplify?

First concerning telling/involving your wife. Just as many straight men find lesbian sex VERY stimulating, many straight women find man-on-man sex very stimulating. Having a MFF threesome with his wife and another woman in which the two women were not only devoting attention to him, but also to each other is a major fantasy for many men. Turing that around, for many women having a MMF threesome with her husband and another man in which the two men were devoting attention not only to her but to each other has appeal. So you might find that inviting a man to join the two of you in bed would fly with her.

Another possibility is gay sex without her, but with her knowledge and permission. Many women who would be very unhappy if their husband had sex with another woman, are totally comfortable with him having sex with a man. They might even be titillated to get a "blow by blow" account of what happened.

Then there is the possibility of having contact without her knowing. If you go this route, be very discreet.

But whatever you do, take steps to address this situation. By your own admission this has been a long standing desire and recently it has been getting stronger. So take steps to make it happen in a controlled and safe way. This desire is NOT going to go away and if you do not address it, it will take control of you and could lead you to take outrageous risks. We read all the time about men being arrested for soliciting sex from the wrong person, usually a plainclothes policeman. Don't let this happen to you.

Finally, you ask if anyone else has this issue. Well, only several million other men. This is an issue that has come up time and time again here on the Forum.

Adult Discussion Forum