Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

pe. class

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #35449 at 18,Jan,10 04:57
Anybody here ever have an erection/orgasm/blow goo while "climbing the rope" in pe. class?

Similar topics: 1.Most risky place you've ever jerked off?   2.clone a will.   3.open your eyes you stupid pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!   4.big dick question?   5.Who has gotten a prominent erection in a yoga class  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 03,Mar,10 18:29 other posts of spermkiss 
As a gay kid PE class was generally not fun. I was weak and a klutz so athletic activities were not my long suit. Showering after class was definately a mixed blessing. Sure, it was fun to see all those guys nude, but the threat of popping wood was ever present. And it happened more than once. For all you straight guys reading this, just imagine that you're an adolescent with raging hormones who gets an erection with the slightest bit of excitement. Then you had to get undressed and shower with a lot of hot girls but keep your dick soft. That's how it was.

By #39070 at 19,Jan,10 05:50
got called to the blackboard in 7th grade with a raging hard on. pretty noticable when i get one. so embarassing!

By #3997 at 18,Jan,10 16:35
I'm gotten erections in gym class before with the gym shorts on, and have also has my dick fall out of my shorts while sitting in line in gym class and a girl across from me saw it

By #6568 at 18,Jan,10 10:46
No, but a girlfriend once told me that her introduction to orgasm was when she slid DOWN a rope in the gym......as the twists of the rope passed across her clit!...like a fast vibrator.

Adult Discussion Forum