Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Why this punitive punishment for improvement suggestions?!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #435701 at 16,Jun,15 17:33
In case you don't know as you have not made a new comment on forum...it NOW costs 20 points 'due to member's suggestions about forum improvement'...!!!What???!!! Was it free before? And doesn't this mean people will be LESS likely to make a new comment? Doesn't that mean Forum will die as it just has old subjects?...I think this is the most STUPID THING I have heard management do!
On the other hand...Why is there NO comment on that public TV exposure of a basketball player's cock? On a COCK site!
There, I just spent 20 of my very few points...Management...What can you say? They always do really dumb things.

Similar topics: 1.pic suggestions?   2.Does anyone knoiw if the Extenze pill really works?   3.suggestions on my 100th upload   4.New soft and pubes photos on my page!   5.Ideas and suggestions for new pictures.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 15,Jul,15 13:36
maybe it costs so people don't fill it with the same questions over and over, if it costs a little, you might be more likely to read ones already here and comment on them, rather then starting a new thread for every thought you have...there only so many topics you can talk about...and theres always other suggestions of similar topics...*lix*

By JustWill at 16,Jun,15 20:26 other posts of JustWill 
Wait!
There was public exposure of a basketball player's cock?
And you spent your 20 points to post THIS topic instead of that one?
That does not sound like a very good economic investment...
By #435701 at 22,Jun,15 17:44
Actually, I was trying to get 2 subjects for the price of 1!
Still, why did that not get discussed on a dick site??

By bella! at 16,Jun,15 19:02 other posts of bella! 
Just an f.y.i., to open a thread for some type of discussion has cost 20 points for quite some time, maybe 2 years.

How many things can you do or places can you go to, where everything is absolutely free? Somewhere I read you were 63 years old, in the event that you accompany a young one to an amusement park and you don't intend to ride the rides, you still an admission price. If you are not playing golf and walk along with your colleagues, you still pay a greens fee.

Admin allows you to have a free account and awards you points each day that you log on and participate as an incentive to be an active member. So today you want to gripe about having 20 points deducted from your bank of points? Is that the point of your topic? Sheesh! I was a member that suggested that admin charge a fee to open a topic. I've been a member for probably 4.5 plus years total but 3.5 consecutive years as bella! In that amount of time I've seen every numb nuts start a thread about "Rate My Dick", "Is My Dick Small, Medium or Large" and of course let's not forget the "Would You Suck Me" etc type topics and then the member is gone in two days but not their lame topic.

And while I'm on the subject of LAME, look at all the "groups" that are started. Admin should consider charging a fee to open a new group especially if it is a "Friends of" or "Fans of" OR by "Invitation Only" type group. I pointed out to one member that he already had two preexisting groups, why did he need a third one? The thing was the guy was here, then he was gone, then he returned, then he was gone. So he's returned a third time and he was able to open yet a third friends/fans based group.

Please let me know if you would like 20 points, I will gladly give them to you.

Woosa......
By #435701 at 16,Jun,15 19:24
Ok. But I am sure I made a comment less than a year ago and it cost nothing. Not that I care. You are right. NO free rides.
By bella! at 16,Jun,15 19:32 other posts of bella! 
You can make comments all day long, for free. You can post pictures on every topic you like, for free BUT the difference today is that you opened a NEW topic for discussion and that's why it cost you 20 points.
By spermkiss at 17,Jun,15 19:30 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you bella! My sentiments exactly. You and I and the other paying members (and the advertisers) are paying the way of the free riders like talk4s. If they don't like the way the site operates they can leave. There's the door, don't let it hit you on the ass on the way out. Or they can do as I suggested on June 16 and put something on the bar besides their elbows.

And don't get me started on trivial Forum topics (Rate My Dick, etc.). You might want to pull up my Forum topic "Fishing for Compliments on the Forum".

By #472683 at 16,Jun,15 18:38
It's been this way for awhile now because of the proliferation of, "Rate My Dick!" posts and the like....this way, if you have to spend points, you may be less likely to post silly things.

Not that it always works.
By #435701 at 16,Jun,15 19:28
OK. I be wrong. You all be right...

By JustWill at 16,Jun,15 20:23 other posts of JustWill 
I, for one, simply despise silly Forum topics! This is a sex site, dammit, not a place to have fun.
We need to get this show on track again and get back to the serious business of dingus rating!
By bella! at 16,Jun,15 20:55 other posts of bella! 
Show your dingus and we shall rat it!

By admin at 16,Jun,15 19:33 other posts of admin 
I could explain everything that befuddles you on this matter, but apparently I'm too stupid to be able to do this

By spermkiss at 16,Jun,15 18:38 other posts of spermkiss 
Said the guy who is not a paying member. Sir, it's time for you to put something on the bar besides your elbows and stop taking a free ride on this site.

This Forum post is an excellent example of why it should cost points to post a topic.
By #435701 at 16,Jun,15 19:27
Not been here for a while. And have made free comments recently. In the last year, I believe. Just that the way it was phrased when I wanted to make this comment. Sounded like it was because management was angry...which has always been my experience with management.

Adult Discussion Forum