Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

A new page

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #372855 at 13,Jul,15 18:53
Ok people myself (mike) is going to make a new page of myself as my wife (hornybbw) has her own one and feel it feels wrong that i am using this page (couple123) as we are not a couple on here. please tell we what you think and any suggestions on a new page name.....be nice

Similar topics: 1.Pics on front page for 100 points   2.get to the first page   3.Main page   4.PROMOTE YOUR PAGE HERE AND OTHER THINGS   5.SITE PROBLEMS;  

New Comment

Comments:
By #372855 at 16,Jul,15 17:59
ok as its a 2 to 1 vote i do take bella's comment into consideration, i take as there has not been many that look like they are bothered i will leave it as it is for the time being. but may change in near future. thank you all.

By #485312 at 14,Jul,15 12:20
page name, "randomsingledudewithwife"
By #372855 at 15,Jul,15 17:52
nice one

By bella! at 13,Jul,15 20:32 other posts of bella! 
This is just my opinion, does your screen name really matter at this point?

I know of one female member that deleted her profile and reopened it with a new name because she felt that the original name was maybe misleading.

The profile for couple123 has been up and running for almost 2 years and that's what members and former members know you by. Will dottiemae be able to find you if you change your name?
By #372855 at 13,Jul,15 23:03
i do appreciate your opinion bella, i do feel that im misleading others on this site but was thinking that most would not be happy with myself being the loner on the couple123 page. you are right about the members which maybe why i put this tender out to see if they would be happy enough for me to carry on with this page. as for dottiemae..... not sure that user will be back

By badboy666 at 13,Jul,15 19:53 other posts of badboy666 
how about hornybbwlover?
By #372855 at 13,Jul,15 20:17
now thats a good one

Adult Discussion Forum