Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Members pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #493288 at 25,Jul,15 15:39
Should members who do not comply with the basic requirements of the showyourcunt/dick be deleted from the site?

I have looked at many members on here and their pics usually reflect the ethos of the site, I have also noticed that certain very vocal members on the site do NOT comply. I see little point in showing pictures of the countryside and buildings on what is supposed to be a site where you post naked pictures of yourself.

My question to all of those members who do not comply is why are you really here, is it that your cunt/dick is not really suitable (to big/to small) or are you just here to create trouble?

Similar topics: 1.SEARCH MEMBERS BY THEIR PICS.   2.Purging inactive members   3.Leaving a "Public Message" on members pages   4.ATT all members   5.Wrong category  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 26,Jul,15 17:39 other posts of JustWill 
And THAT, ladies and gentleman, is how a thread gets dumpstered...

By bella! at 25,Jul,15 21:31 other posts of bella! 
So let me see if I understand where you're coming from, you think that because I have not posted a picture of my cunt, that I am not in compliance with the ethos of the site and therefore should be deleted? Your logic is fucked up. So because you posted 6 pictures of what, yourself, you're in compliance and are entitled to be here?

Check it out, chavvy, you've been here since 03,Jul,2015 and you've been steadily running your mouth ever since. What is your interest in being here, are you here just to create trouble?
By #493288 at 26,Jul,15 17:13
What I am in essence saying is that your pics do not represent what this site is all about.

As for mouthing off... Its very rare for me to read any blog or post on the discussion board without seeing your comments (for points) taking up most of the blog/discussion.

I think your criticism of me is a bit pot calling the kettle black. I also think that as my pics do represent what this site is all about I have the right to use the other parts of the site a little bit more than you do.

BTW: How do you know the date I registered? Don't give to much information away about yourself only admin would know that.

Comply or die
By bella! at 26,Jul,15 17:31 other posts of bella! 
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....

You have the balls, even though the do appear rather useless and small, to criticize me. Yet for the 3 weeks that you've been here, YOU have been involved with gathering subs, why? For points and attention? In the 3 weeks you've been here, YOU have posted posted 5 or 6 blogs, why? For points and attention? In the 3 weeks that you've been here, your posts in the forum are 100% abrasive, yes, even the one you directed toward routemaster, why? For points and attention?

How about this, fu@k you and the horse you rode in on!

By bella! at 25,Jul,15 17:04 other posts of bella! 
Why did you feel a need to create a shell account to question my profile? .......Oh, that's right, because your original profile is filled with nothing but irrelevant items and your reason was that it was because someone decided to post your pictures elsewhere. Yeah, right!

I've never been banned by admin for multiple accounts and point gathering and exchange, can you say the same thing?
By mr_blue at 25,Jul,15 22:59 other posts of mr_blue 
You really are delusional and paranoid beyond belief.Make a complaint to admin then..
--------------------------------------- added after 50 minutes

And just because you haven't been deleted doesn't mean you don't do it.

What were you doing on the blogs,ah yes spamming for points...but that was not deemed a violation of site rules.
So get over yourself....enjoy your email exchanges...
By bella! at 26,Jul,15 00:53 other posts of bella! 
Thou doth protest too much, methinks!

And what were you doing with your duplicate account? Ah, yes, need I say more?! GET OVER YOURSELF!
By mr_blue at 26,Jul,15 00:55 other posts of mr_blue 
Really, I think you need to wake up....and what are you doing with your multiple accounts ?....
--------------------------------------- added after 51 minutes

/blogs/26546.html
/blogs/26545.html

I am really surprised that you didn't comment on these blogs.. sum you and your friend up pretty darn well...
By bella! at 26,Jul,15 02:52 other posts of bella! 
Apparently you can't read or don't believe admin when he stated that I have only one account. Regarding your wordy blogs, spamming for points, were ya!?

GET OVER YOURSELF, you strange little man.
By mr_blue at 26,Jul,15 03:10 other posts of mr_blue 
going over shit that is redundant are we,just like you...

Regarding the blogs,just highlighting your issues.
In the cold light of day,you know it is true....so carry on.

So have you asked admin if I only have one account then ? probably not,so stfu then....such a shit stirrer...there's no one left to argue with bella,,,so you are bringing your own paranoia to the fore....

How's the friend farming going, still not a 1000 yet..

By mr_blue at 25,Jul,15 23:06 other posts of mr_blue 
I don't have pics of my cock up...

Showing you junk is not a pre requisite of this site,even though that's the site primary purpose....

By JustWill at 25,Jul,15 18:22 other posts of JustWill 
Some people are here to participate in the social aspects of the site.
Some post dick pics but only make them available to friends.
Others post pics that aren't even of their own dick.
The bottom line is--if you see a picture of a building and you aren't into beating-off over architecture...move on by. There isn't much point in getting all cranky about it.
By bella! at 25,Jul,15 18:42 other posts of bella! 
But you definitely can see that this new member only seems to be cranky with me and that's his point.

By mr_blue at 25,Jul,15 22:59 other posts of mr_blue 

Adult Discussion Forum