Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Do you like see things in guys butts?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #467958 at 13,Aug,15 09:17
Directed mainly towards the female members, but do you like seeing a guy taking it in the ass. Not necessarily gay sex, but dildos and stuff?

Similar topics: 1.Basic, but fun. Am I weird?   2.Smooth Bubble Butts   3.Sometimes I feel the need to appologize....   4.Who likes bubble butts?   5.Big bubble butts  

New Comment

Comments:
By heylittleman at 24,Aug,15 10:22 other posts of heylittleman 
I do!

By #485312 at 13,Aug,15 17:33
fuck yeah, my tongue for starters and a few fingers for good luck, followed by any smooth phallic object that will fit...including my fist if theyre really game *lix*
By leopoldij at 13,Aug,15 17:39 other posts of leopoldij 
I've always been concerned that if I told a woman I like a finger in my ass that she would kick me instead. But the truth is that I like to stimulate my cock with a secondary anal stimulation, like this

[deleted image]

Hope I'm not freaking you out lix!
By #485312 at 18,Aug,15 11:02
lol, you might freak me out if it was a foot long and 8 inches round, lm not easily scared, then again, ld probably be impressed it you could ...*lix*
By leopoldij at 18,Aug,15 11:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Terribly sorry to disappoint you but I can't (and, to be honest, I won't try either).
By #485312 at 24,Aug,15 08:37
l'll be gentle leo, l wont **** it, you can tap out anytime, but lm sure l could make it a pleasurable experience given enough time *lix*
By leopoldij at 24,Aug,15 08:45 other posts of leopoldij 
Maybe. But I would prefer to use my cock in your pussy or mouth first. Let's not start with advanced stuff.

By JustWill at 13,Aug,15 12:37 other posts of JustWill 
Please define "stuff".
Are we talking about old work boots or toasters?
A mongoose, perhaps?
"Stuff" might be way too general of a term...

Adult Discussion Forum