She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

tattoos

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #272281 at 21,Aug,15 01:31
I have nothing against tattoos. I also see nothing wrong with a little tattoo. What I find ashame is young beautiful women who get huge or multiple tattoos all over their bodies. Their so beautiful but take that all away by guys not noticing their natural beauty but all the tattoos instead.
When I'm being intamite with my woman I want to get excited from seeing her whole natural naked body.

Similar topics: 1.Like CASEY AND JOJO. I want to know what turns you on.   2.Tattoos   3.Tattoos   4.Tattoos ?   5.Question to people with tattoos  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 21,Aug,15 20:26 other posts of JustWill 
If really, really...large...people get tattoos of flowers and shrubbery on their side-flab, they can look like very skinny people just hanging out in the garden.
By bella! at 21,Aug,15 20:46 other posts of bella! 
That sounds like a very thoughtful and creative way to camouflage an issue that some women deal with.

What are your thoughts for the man who carries excess girth in the front, what is often referred to as a 'beer gut'?
By JustWill at 21,Aug,15 22:19 other posts of JustWill 
Um...drink less beer.

By _avg_ at 21,Aug,15 04:22 other posts of _avg_ 
Different strokes for different folks -- and some of the tats are *really* well done. And besides, who doesn't enjoy a good read in a carnal position??

My guess is that many of them will have sizeable laser-removal bills in the future, tho...
By #204766 at 21,Aug,15 05:25
Well that would depend on if they use colours because certaint colours are a lot harder for the laser to break down and some even after laser removal don't actually fully go reds and blue are especially difficult to get rid of

By #204766 at 21,Aug,15 05:22
Love tattoos

By #485312 at 21,Aug,15 02:44
totally agree, makes them look cheap and nasty for such a high price...its the way of the world, they think they look good, so its up to them what they have scribbled all over their bodies, l wouldn't let anyone draw on my skin, only in cum or with their tongues *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum