Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tattoos ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #536760 at 11,Oct,17 21:51
Tattoos. Cool or wast of money (better spent on a picture you can put on the wall and take down anytime?

Similar topics: 1.Like CASEY AND JOJO. I want to know what turns you on.   2.Tattoos   3.Tattoos   4.tattoos   5.Question to people with tattoos  

New Comment

Comments:
By #518526 at 08,Nov,17 02:33
Have one on my cock.......
By #502711 at 09,Nov,17 11:09
Can you show us?

By leopoldij at 04,Nov,17 16:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Ann's tattoo:
[deleted image]
By DarkMax at 05,Nov,17 18:03 other posts of DarkMax 
a nice ass
By leopoldij at 05,Nov,17 23:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Nice to grab. She doesn't like anal.
By #485312 at 08,Nov,17 01:02
lm sure she has other redeeming qualities, lol, you cant have it all Leo *lix*
By leopoldij at 08,Nov,17 01:39 other posts of leopoldij 
I didn't complain. In fact, I don't care about anal much. A nice pussy is much better.

By leopoldij at 04,Nov,17 16:14 other posts of leopoldij 
Julie's tattoo:
[deleted image]
By DarkMax at 05,Nov,17 18:03 other posts of DarkMax 
She has a nice pussy
By leopoldij at 05,Nov,17 23:12 other posts of leopoldij 
Very big pussy lips

By leopoldij at 04,Nov,17 16:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Tattoos are cool. The only problem is that someone may regret them and removing them is painful and a pain in the ass.
By #502711 at 04,Nov,17 23:38
Might regret getting something incredibly stupid tattooed on you, like a checker board on your face, or some obscenity scrawled on you after a drunken night with the tattoo gun. But I love all of my tattoos. I had a shit one tattooed on my chest a few years ago. Guy did a really shit job. So I got it covered. Lix may argue that my new one is shit, but I like it better than my old one. Plan to get covered in them over the years... & people that say, you'll regret them when you're an old man with wrinkly skin & all those tattoos, I say, when I was a k.i.d I thought old people with tatts looked cool. Shows their wild side when they were younger. Tattoos tell a story of a persons life. What they were into, shit like that.
By leopoldij at 05,Nov,17 02:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Lone I said, tattoos look cool, well, most of the time, and yours do look cool.

But I've seen shitty ones too. I saw a pretty girl the other day who had a big tattoo on her arm with the words "eat your cake and feel good" and a drswing of a huge cupcake. I immediately thought she was an idiot. (And when she opened her mouth, I realised I was right. )
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

I've also seen a Kentucky Fried Chicken tattoo on someone. What the fuck?
By #502711 at 05,Nov,17 07:10
Yes, those are moronic tattoos. Like I said, tattoos can show a person's personality.

By #485312 at 05,Nov,17 08:12
yeah you really don't want to know what l think... and aussiemans already heard it... if he goes and gets more cheap arse tattoos, lm buying a gun and a gallon of ink and l'll turn him into a black man, well a slightly green/blue one, and lm starting on his dick, and the skinniest needle l can find, and l'll tattoo it till so fucking black he'll never want another one *lix*
By leopoldij at 05,Nov,17 08:43 other posts of leopoldij 
I think his tattoos on his right side look good.

Spare him the pain please.

By #502711 at 21,Oct,17 23:23
Tattoos are an expression of my personality. I love tattoos & only get what I believe or am interested in.
By Ravioli_Max at 28,Oct,17 10:23 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
What are they pictures of, Aussie?
By #502711 at 04,Nov,17 10:40
I've got a Chinese dragon on my right arm. The dragon is my Chinese zodiac. I was born in the year of the dragon. It has an inverted pentagram in it, that I got in my Satanist days. Don't believe in that stuff anymore. I've got a Samurai on my right forearm. I like the stories of bravery & just hardcore dedication & they were diciplined & masterful. I love that mindset. Odin on my chest in knotwork, I love Norse & old European culture.
By Dev01 at 04,Nov,17 11:44 other posts of Dev01 

By dgraff at 15,Oct,17 10:23 other posts of dgraff 
I have one tattoo I put a transmission in a guys Lincoln he waited till I was done with the job then told me he had the money for the transmission and fluid but not the labor so if I wanted paid I had to take a tattoo
By bella! at 15,Oct,17 12:53 other posts of bella! 
Well, he's lucky that you were willing to take a tattoo in exchange for your labor.

So what is the tattoo of?
By Ravioli_Max at 15,Oct,17 22:11 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Exactly what I was going to say and exactly what I was going to ask.
By dgraff at 15,Oct,17 23:50 other posts of dgraff 
It's the emblem off a 1969 dodge super bee
By RealTitsLover at 17,Oct,17 10:25 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Cool.

By Ravioli_Max at 28,Oct,17 10:23 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Very cool.

By RealTitsLover at 17,Oct,17 03:21 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I had a friend that was a talented tattoo artist and I looked after his little si.ster at a couple hundred parties (we had 'em 5 nights a week one year). He offered to do whatever tattoos I wanted, and I came close to doing something similar to Russell Crowe in Romper Stomper (not counting the "SKINHEAD" one on his neck, of course), but I couldn't decide if it was something I'd never regret... Then he was offered a job doing tattoos in Japan, and I never heard from him again.

By bella! at 19,Oct,17 01:58 other posts of bella! 
dicktatts is the interesting member that I referred to in a post below. Isn't he beautiful!?

/member.php?w=541950
By dgraff at 20,Oct,17 09:19 other posts of dgraff 
That's a bit much for my liking
By bella! at 20,Oct,17 10:16 other posts of bella! 
Well, that's fine, what he's done is not for everybody or every body. I think his tattoos are quite beautiful.

So just because I think his tatts are beautiful and you don't, I get [-1] to my post? Alrighty, then.
By dgraff at 20,Oct,17 22:06 other posts of dgraff 
That was an accident big fingers
By bella! at 20,Oct,17 22:25 other posts of bella! 
Crazy man!

By #541231 at 24,Oct,17 02:52
He got some really nice going on
By bella! at 24,Oct,17 03:22 other posts of bella! 
For sure, I think he's BEAUTIFUL!

By Ingot at 24,Oct,17 13:19 other posts of Ingot 
Yes. He looks quite exotic and delish.

By #539358 at 22,Oct,17 00:07
Each to their own. Personally I **** them though!

By #311947 at 20,Oct,17 10:58
Tattoos arent for everyone. Depends on what you are drawn to, or your purpose for getting one. I have a few. Definitely give some serious thought when getting one. If you dont have any but are considering one, think about it for at least 6 months to a year. If you are still interested then get one. Go to a reputable clean tattoo shop and deal with an experienced artist. Def check out their portfolio. each artist has their own style and are proficient at different techniques.. I know people from all walks of life that have tattoos and they all have their own reasons for getting them. Doctors, mechanics, teachers, lawyers, bikers, athletes, corporate execs, tattoos are pretty main stream and common place. And please dont refer to them as "tatts"! Idk, just a personal thing but I **** when people say that. They are tattoos, not tats! Lol

By kebmo at 20,Oct,17 02:18 other posts of kebmo 
I am one of five brothers. Between us we have zero tattoos and zero piercings. I'm not sure why but we don't. One of my brothers has two Harleys and a Harley themed Man Cave too!

By #204766 at 20,Oct,17 02:01
Love tattoos

By #487013 at 17,Oct,17 15:40
I just got another tattoo last week. The majority are on my arms and back. All of my tattoos have meaning to me. I do blur them out in my pics on here for obvious reasons, but otherwise I’m quite proud of each one. I tend to wear tank tops often to show off the ones on my arms. As for work I wear clothes that hide the ones on my back. I work in a field where it’s not frowned upon, but didn’t used to.

By bella! at 15,Oct,17 13:04 other posts of bella! 
An interesting question. The other day there was a discussion about an upcoming wedding and the bride and perhaps some in the bridal party are tatted up. Apparently, the bride chose long sleeved dresses for her and her attendants. So that's something for the ladies to think about before they proceed with a tattoo, is it something you're able to live with for the rest of your life and is long sleeves, slacks, etc the solution?
By #358797 at 16,Oct,17 00:37
I've never really given tattoo location much of a second thought. Mine are pretty sparse as of right now, but when I wear, let's say a tank top and shorts, I've got 21 visible tattoos... It's never occurred to me that they are able to be seen.
By bella! at 16,Oct,17 13:00 other posts of bella! 
WOW! I would have thought that most people getting a tattoo would give some thought to where they want there tatt to go as well as having an idea what it is that they want and an idea of how big they want it to be, etc.

The impression that I received from this recent conversation was that the bride chose a fall wedding date so that her dress could have sleeves to camouflage tattoos. There's an interesting SYD member that comes and goes and I can't recall his name at this time. His body is a piece of art, a canvas for tattoos. I asked him about the extent of his tattoos and he told me that they begin in the clavicle area, down to his elbows then down to his knees. Why? Because (this my takeaway) a full body tattoo would complicate his lifestyle and his tattoos were really for his own enjoyment.
By Ravioli_Max at 17,Oct,17 08:31 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Why doesn't she simply apply opaque skin-colored tattoo-cover makeup? It probably has some flesh-toned powder that accompanies it. I'm sure that's what's put on the stars when they're doing a shoot.

Adult Discussion Forum