Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Is saying that you think your gf is hot and has a nice juicy ass disrespectful?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #487013 at 19,Oct,15 06:57
We share a profile and initialy it was her that logged in and made a few friends. Now that shes lost interest I mainly use the site and I get messages asking for her and people clam up with me and are pretty rude. I posted some new pics that we took when both drunk shes shy about people seeing us have sex with good reason and id never show her face or anything she isnt comfortable with she knew about the pics and was okay with them being posed she is a bit insecure about her body and I thought it would eb a good way to show her shes sexy and desirable. Anyway one of her so called friends left comments saying my cock looks red and diseased and my comments about ehr being shy and us being drunk disrespectful all i said is her ass is firm and juicy thats not bad I love it and her. I dont get how thats so wrong.