to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Broken nipples

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blade at 20,Oct,15 02:12  other posts of Blade
I see many men make reference to, or actually rub their mipples. I've seen videos where the woman lick the guys nipples too.

Are mine broken? Touching my nipples is in NO way sexual or good feeling to me. In fact its a little annoying, as it feels funny. Am I the only one that feels this way. Could this be true for some woman also?

Similar topics: 1.nipples hardwired to cock?   2.My Love --Broken Heart   3.For women: who has the biggest nipples?   4.Girl with hard nipples   5.Broken bathroom stall locks  

New Comment

Comments:
By Louis at 23,Feb,20 12:04 other posts of Louis 
I turn into a horny slut when my nipples are touched and pinched. It drives me wild!

By LGA6969 at 21,Feb,20 22:47 other posts of LGA6969 
Mine are wired to my dick

By foreskinlover52 at 31,Dec,19 00:33 other posts of foreskinlover52 
My nipples love to be sucked!

By onthelose at 30,Dec,19 21:58 other posts of onthelose 
I am in the no reaction group and find it feels weird when a guy sucks my nipples. Not erotic by any means. By the ay LIX I would love to make those nipples as big and hard as you could stand.
By #485312 at 30,Dec,19 22:57
yeah mens are funny, some are super sensitive and some have no feeling .. aussies had no feeling, but over time, l think lve made them a little sensitive, l used to suck on them really hard, till they became sore .. till he couldn't take it.. l think he's more in the 'annoying' feeling club too still lol, mine are off the planet. you only have to look at them and they get angry *Lix*

By #485312 at 30,Dec,19 01:51
[deleted image]
*lix*

By bella! at 20,Oct,15 03:14 other posts of bella! 
Your mipples must be broken.
By #452019 at 23,Oct,15 11:57
first you need to bl-eed your mipple, then adjust, tighten and finally grease it, repeat for the opposite mipple. job done and your mipples will be fine for another 24,000 miles.
By bella! at 27,Oct,15 02:00 other posts of bella! 
Incredible! By bl-eeding and tightening your mipple, you can get an additional 24,000 miles before it has to be serviced again? Who knew!?

By #495558 at 20,Oct,15 05:12
Didn't you read the manual???
By Blade at 27,Oct,15 01:48 other posts of Blade 
What self respecting man reads the manual. If we did, we'd be jerking off as soon as we could read.

"Wow, it can do what? And it feels as good as that?"

By soundsgreat87 at 23,Oct,15 06:42 other posts of soundsgreat87 
Most of the guys I've talked to either get no sensation or negative sensation from their nipples. The guys who enjoy it are the lucky ones it seems!
By Blade at 27,Oct,15 01:45 other posts of Blade 
Ok, good to hear. Thanks for your comment.

By botanic at 26,Oct,15 23:38 other posts of botanic 
From what I have read when studying human biology, approx 50% of males have sensitive nipples .

Adult Discussion Forum