Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Ladies - cunt

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #152962 at 17,Apr,11 00:27
i keep reading that apparently "women really HATE the word *cunt* - me, I love it - I love my own cunt and it's the only word I use for it. "Pussy", to me, is just a silly word (unless I'm talking about my cats). What do you think? (Comments from gentlemen also welcome.)

Similar topics: 1.CUNT STORY   2.I Think Glasgow_boy is one of the most popular guys on site   3.The 'C' word   4.The C word   5.A thread for Cunts- Called a cunt, are a cunt, should be a cunt etc  

New Comment

Comments:
By veryshyguy at 16,Dec,16 22:20 other posts of veryshyguy 
I think it is a personal choice for the woman. I let the woman decide what she likes.

By #514308 at 15,Dec,16 23:31
I use TWAT a lot...especially when referring to a CUNT!

By #485312 at 15,Dec,16 05:34
nothing wrong with the word, its a term of endearment to those that have a great sex life...said in the throws of passion, not a word sexier *lix*

By #107983 at 18,Apr,11 20:39
Personally , i dislike the "C" word. I think it might be because 90% of the time its used as a derogatory expression, so puts a wrong slant on the word for me
I prefer pussy,,,,,,,,, soft ,warm and if you stroke it nicely, a sexy purr he he he

By #11431 at 18,Apr,11 14:37
I dont mind it at all provided it is in private , but I hate hearing it in the street or pub or on the TV

By #149243 at 18,Apr,11 13:08
it sounds awesome to me, the word turns me on

By #34386 at 17,Apr,11 13:56
I like the word pussy is sweet but "cunt" althrought not use often for me its more arousing, sexy and personal. Use cunt when theres more confidence so no misunderstood it for degrading word to her.

Let me add that love your pics and your nickname fantasycunt, you are a gorgeous secure woman and love your hot cunt

By Gntlmn at 17,Apr,11 01:16 other posts of Gntlmn 
I love the word CUNT, 'in agreement w/you.

Adult Discussion Forum