She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Admin question on favorited pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #503380 at 29,Dec,15 01:23
Why not allow us to see on our pics how many times each of our pics have been favorited and also by whom?? I think it would be a nice addition to the site and its members!!

Similar topics: 1.Auto logout...Question for Admin.   2.QUESTION FOR ADMIN   3.Question to admin about favrites   4.WTH?   5.MOST FAVORITE image/vid  

New Comment

Comments:
By yellowman at 05,Jan,16 10:14 other posts of yellowman 
I had never bothered to look and see who had put my cock on their favourites list, until a few moments ago. WOW!!!!!! Was I surprised... .... and pleased. A big thank you to all of those who have done so...

By admin at 29,Dec,15 12:14 other posts of admin 
This option has been here for many years.
By #358729 at 29,Dec,15 17:52
I can see the list of people who have my pics in their favorites but if I go to their favorites I cannot see my own pics in their favorites. I'm guessing that is because all my pics are labeled for friends only. I think I should be able to see which of my own pics people have added to their favorites though.
By admin at 29,Dec,15 19:44 other posts of admin 
I've changed it so that you can see your own pics in other people's favorites even if they are for friends only. But not other people's even if you are their friend, that is too stressful for the system.

Also, I've added sort order by most and least favorite to your profile pages. If it does not work, refresh the page with Ctrl+F5 to get new version of the script file.

Please check both and let me know if it works as expected. I do not have for friends only pics, so I can't verify it myself.
By #358729 at 29,Dec,15 23:53
It works. I can see which pics of mine people have in their favorites now. Thank you Admin!!

By #503380 at 30,Dec,15 15:46
When I look at my pics there is NO option there to click that would show me who has favorited that specific pic....
By admin at 30,Dec,15 16:11 other posts of admin 
How about now?

Adult Discussion Forum