Using Just Your Hands!

FORESKIN OR NOT?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #47623 at 23,Jan,10 12:27
whats your opinion?

i like foreskin!
[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.foreskin adhesion   2.Restoring Foreskin   3.shape of a cock   4.Foreskin   5.How to tighten your foreskin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #144851 at 25,Jan,12 00:41
I must say Old Bugle is absolutely right, though I'd express myself with a little less emotion on the subject. Of course the foreskin is there for a purpose, is highly sensitive & functional in itself & protects the glans. To have it removed will clearly reduce sensitivity of the male sexual organ, a lot of potential pleasure & the skin of the glans hardens & loses sensitivity over time as a result. If adults want to have this done to them , that is their business, but for it to be done to infants is a form of abuse. Some 'cut' guys talk as though it's the natural thing to be circumcosed. This is completely untrue. Over 80% of the world's male population had not had this form of mutilation & most of the remainder are cut for religious reasons. Though why a God might want followers to have this strange thing done, baffles me.
By #6568 at 27,Jan,12 22:25
...Truth to tell, I've always been a bit touchy about injustice and people in positions of power and authority changing the lives of innocent harmless people....

....And this routine mutilation of male babies by the very people who profess to be looking after their interests is a horrible and evil fraud that can't be changed fast enough for me!

By cockbot3000 at 25,Jan,12 02:21 other posts of cockbot3000 
I like the look of cut cock better but I wish I had my skin still

By mzr at 24,Jan,12 10:51 other posts of mzr 
I like my foreskin too!
[deleted image]

By #225983 at 21,Jan,12 15:04
I,m all for the skins ,come suck mine..
By 3fdfd at 21,Jan,12 22:57 other posts of 3fdfd 
yours is nice !

By #14216 at 21,Jan,12 13:57
[deleted image]
By 3fdfd at 21,Jan,12 14:50 other posts of 3fdfd 
one of my favorite foreskin covered cocks

By #200582 at 20,Jan,12 12:21
Have a foreskin, so can't comment on life without one. I would only say I love mine and wouldn't want to be without it. The feeling of my foreskin sliding easily back and forth over my glans when i'm wanking is just great and during penetrative sex, it simply slides back over the glans on entry and is out of the way. It does give my wife plenty of options when she is sucking me though. Here it is.[deleted image]
By 3fdfd at 21,Jan,12 14:49 other posts of 3fdfd 
great dick - your foreskin looks great

By #198425 at 20,Jan,12 13:06
fore skin is damn ugly and dirty
By #94263 at 20,Jan,12 19:39
Foreskin is damn fantastic and fun

By #6568 at 20,Jan,12 22:53
Well whether or not it's "ugly" is a matter of your opinion....however, it does NOT have to be "dirty" any more than any other body part,....provided you wash it!!...

.......Presumably YOU know how to wash behind your ears?

By #6233 at 01,Feb,10 02:53
I was told the pleasure and stimulation was much higher in uncut men compared to cut, im cut
By #6568 at 20,Jan,12 22:50
I genuinely don't know if it is "much higher"....but I do know for certain that it must be different because I have a complete set of sensations in my foreskin to those in the glans and shaft.....

.....So, if my foreskin were removed so would those distinct sensation also be removed.

On the basis of this I think it a gross wrong for men to be deprived of such intimate sensation for no utter reason oterh than pure greed and this nasty streak in society to interfere with mens sexuality.

By #9834 at 26,Jan,10 09:11
i find it amazing, those of us that were cut at birth, seem to be happy with sexual end, but those forskins seem to think we are missing something, do you know what it feels like with no foreskin? didn't think so, but i am with you on one fact a decision to removed at birth is wrong, the male should grow up first and decide for himself, as far as looks go, cut penises do look better than most uncuts, i get such a kick out of you guys, i have been in a profession that daily i see cocks and balls, virtually are always with pubes, average size and width, i think the average cock, fur, and cut look the best, they just fit right, just my opinion, by the way i see an average of 50 or so a day, rare are the huge ones, i mean very rare, and it isn't just one race, it's all, the only thing a penis has to do is please it's owner.
By #6568 at 27,Jan,10 12:10
........Well if you were "cut at birth" do you know what it feels like WITH a foreskin?.....did'nt think so!

The real point about this is that people in countries where circumcision is common seem to see no problem with just cutting of this piece of 'surplus skin' which serves absolutely no purpose and is suposedly more trouble than it can possibly be worth........

....In actual fact, the foreskin has it's own nerve endings and blood supply together with it's own very distinct set of sensations. So, cutting it off for no real reason (other than a sort of reversed predujice) is a sexual mutilation, which does remove some of the sensations of the penis, and result in a different sensual experience. There is no doubt in my mind that it is the work of a damaged society to want to reduce the sensual set of young males.
By slipper at 28,Jan,10 05:54 other posts of slipper 
Here, HERE!!!

By #9834 at 31,Jan,10 08:18
Oldbugle, the reason for my comment, that everyone assumes that it's better to have a foreskin, but only the owners knows, I still have a small portion of mine, but most of it's gone, just because you have your's doesn't mean you have any more sesation with it than i do, you are only assuming. Yes there is nerves in the small portion of forkin and blood; and Nerves are also thoughout the entire penis just not in the forskin, what's the ratio of forskin to the amount of the penis itself, you find that is a very smal ratio.I do agree with you that this should not be done at birth, only an adult male owner should make that decision. It's like saying if you have a big cock it feels better than an average or little one, I doubt that as well, I will say in the end, the dick only has to satify it's owner and no-one else, because as much everyone tries to say this or that is better, you still will not know the other experiences with thier's, that's like saying you know what everyone thinks, that ain't going to happen niether. There has been other's in this forum who have written that they had thiers removed as adult's and liked it better (I remember seeing once in a similar topic), this is where this question should be posed, not with those that have or not have, I look at thing's from the point of reasoning not because of what others think, here, here, now this is my opinion. For those who have read this, and you had a foreskin into adulthood, then had it removed, add your input, because you only have a better idea of the difference than those of us who haven't.
By #6568 at 20,Jan,12 22:42
...Well I see you did not hang around to find out what people think...

...However,...to try to simplifiy this so that you (an others) might 'get it' finally; If you have two things,...not simply a penis and a foreskin, and someone robs you of one thing then you only have ONE thing left....?????

......It seems quite simple to me!...if you have a foreskin on the end of your penis and someone mutilates you by chopping off the foreskin then, by definition, you have less!

So, i'm afraid that I DO have more sensation than a mutilated man because I have an extra set of nerves and sensations that he no longer has because they have been chopped off when he was mutilated......

Got it now?

By #9834 at 31,Jan,10 08:44
Original circumcisions were done for religous reasons,and some tribal folks do it reaching manhood,But here in the states it was big money that pushed for it in lab testing: make-up for the ladies, and other such things, and for parents it was with a push on the reasoning it's cleaner, but overall it was really greed, and they needed some type of human flesh! are you also aware that is done to some females as well, but i don't as much as it done to males.
By #6568 at 20,Jan,12 22:44

By #20814 at 28,Jan,10 07:07
I've seen various private parts of both genders ... I agree with PAS-PENIS that super huge cocks are a rarity. And, oldbugle has done his homework. Most of the dicks I see are circumcised, averaging 5-6 inches soft. But apparently they are highly functional- many of these men have offspring to prove that. But there are a good many uncut dicks out there too- highly functional and proficient at what dicks are designed to do. I have no preference as far as appearance goes because I'm not much of a penis afficionado. My stance is that if you have a foreskin you can always have it removed at anytime in your life. If you are cut you will never regain the foreskin that you were born with. I'm uncut and see no reason to get circumcised but I still have that option. I doubt if I will ever get circumcised though. What for?
By #9834 at 31,Jan,10 08:59
I agree, if I had mine as an adult I wouldn't cut it niether, and it stand's to reasoning, if the forskin didn't get blood it would turn black and fall off, simple science will tell you that, and if it didn't have nerves how would you know if you caught in your zipper, i did this without a foreskin and believe the little head sent a message to the big head very quickly. But knowing the difference will rest with those who had a foreskin into adulthood, then had it removed, this when you will get a picture of what difference might be!
By MoeJoe at 03,Feb,10 10:58 other posts of MoeJoe 
I agree with you Pas-Penis....but you don't want to argue with Old Bugle because he knows all......or so he thinks.

By #22494 at 01,Feb,10 22:15
I love my foreskin... can't imagine not having one... it slips so easily over my head and back when I am wanking and heightens my pleasure... I would like to try docking... any takers...?
By slipper at 02,Feb,10 00:24 other posts of slipper 
I've got the skin for a serious double-dock with ya! Dock me first, then I could do your entire cock, if we both stayed soft.

By #50935 at 24,Jan,10 13:10
Well, it's a matter of taste. I like it more without foreskin. Looks and feels better.

I "lost" my foreskin one year ago and I don't miss it.
By slipper at 26,Jan,10 01:51 other posts of slipper 
Your choice (unlike most cuts), but if it "feels better" without, yours must have been "miswired," nerve-wise" somehow!
By #50935 at 26,Jan,10 19:23
Well, that's just my feeling and my opinion, it's clear that you cannot empathise this.

But when I see your pictures, I think there's something miswired in YOUR brain...
By slipper at 31,Jan,10 07:48 other posts of slipper 
You voluntarily cut the end off your cock and talk about MY brain???

By #4650 at 30,Jan,10 08:54
Yeah..im uncut

By #48451 at 28,Jan,10 07:08
Only way to go, foreskin..

By pifad at 27,Jan,10 11:15 other posts of pifad 
I am cut. I like foreskin.

By #1995 at 24,Jan,10 10:53
I do love them but sadly I do not have one as I was circumcised at birth ( not for religious reasons). I love playing with them so much because I do not have my own to play with!!
By slipper at 26,Jan,10 01:49 other posts of slipper 
You can barrow mine sometime, swallow. I've room for two... or three!

By slipper at 24,Jan,10 05:36 other posts of slipper 
...and the more skin the BETTER!

By #33070 at 24,Jan,10 04:13
foreskin.its the best

Adult Discussion Forum