Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

American Crime--Season 2

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 18,Feb,16 20:07  other posts of JustWill
Fantastic show. Well written, topical story with a great cast.
One of the best network TV shows produced in quite some time.

Similar topics: 1.Arse or Ass.   2.MONTED   3.Game of Thrones   4.immigration,cuba?   5.Kneeling before the American Flag during the National Anthem...  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 25,Feb,16 14:17 other posts of bella! 
Just an f.y.i., I watched episode 8 last night. I was not surprised that I was lost, after all, I missed the first 7 episodes.

The beginning confused me, it started off like the program 20/20, interviews of two different teachers from Columbine High School, which by the way, was a peculiar choice for the fictitious high school. Then the program transitioned to the somber student assembly, to the name of the series, to a silver car rolling down the street. I was good until I realized that it was a big ol' golden retriever that was driving the darn car and I was now watching a Subaru commercial. Based on what I saw last night, I have no doubt that this season IS good but I missed so much. Perhaps I will tune in next and see if I can get into it this late into the storyline.
By JustWill at 25,Feb,16 17:12 other posts of JustWill 
Because the underlying theme of the season is bullying (particularly when it comes to gay and/or poor students) and the ramifications of such behavior, the show used interviews with Colombine survivors and victims of gay-related bullying to underscore that theme and ground it in reality.

By cardinal at 19,Feb,16 10:36 other posts of cardinal 
stoped watching it after a few episodes was kinda like watching law order or something does'nt really walk through what happend only that a crime has been made gets kinda boreing.

By bella! at 18,Feb,16 21:29 other posts of bella! 
Is American Crime the OJ thing?
By JustWill at 18,Feb,16 22:12 other posts of JustWill 
No.

only registered users can see external links

is on ABC. It's an anthology series with a different story each season. Many of the actors from season 1 have roles in this season, but as different characters.
By big9inch21 at 18,Feb,16 22:23 other posts of big9inch21 
We're gonna be looking for a new series to binge watch. We'll definitely be checking that one out. Thanks mate!
By JustWill at 19,Feb,16 03:34 other posts of JustWill 
The first season was good. This season is much better.

By bella! at 18,Feb,16 22:51 other posts of bella! 
Okay, thank you, I will have to look for it.

The anthology series style and use of the same actors assuming different roles in the following season of American Crime sounds much like what American Horror Story has been doing.
By JustWill at 19,Feb,16 03:32 other posts of JustWill 
Similar to American Horror Story but...um...much less craptacular.

By bella! at 19,Feb,16 01:04 other posts of bella! 
Between you and countryboy, geesh!

American Crime; season 2, episode 8 airs on February 24. Didn't ya think to tell anyone how good it was before episode 8? Live to Tell, countryboy's recommendation last aired on January 31, maybe I will have to wait for the reruns on that one, too!
By JustWill at 19,Feb,16 03:33 other posts of JustWill 
Sorry.

Adult Discussion Forum