to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Small update for premium members

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 11,Apr,16 23:27  other posts of admin
I was asked to slightly change invisibility so that it can be complete or "visible to friends only".

I think I have made it. But it's a delicate feature that is hard to test, therefore I might have made some errors.

So if you notice that invisibility does not work as it's supposed to, please let me know.

Similar topics: 1.Premium Supporting Members   2.Small new feature for premium members   3.Voting is now non-anonymous   4.Notice for premium members   5.Small addition for paid members  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 12,Apr,16 03:27
why should anyone be invisible? doesn't make sense on a site made for people to show it off...shits me that the stalkers are all over my page and l don't know it...*lix*
By admin at 12,Apr,16 03:35 other posts of admin 
Stalkers don't use that feature. They want you to know.

I don't remember why this feature was developed initially, but currently it is mostly used by women who don't want to be bothered too much.

By #460385 at 12,Apr,16 00:10
If I want to be invisible. I want to be invisible to all including friends. This is only gonna create more drama.
By admin at 12,Apr,16 00:32 other posts of admin 
And you still can. That's an option.
By #358729 at 12,Apr,16 00:52
Can you explain where this additional option is located? I still only see the original invisible check box.
--------------------------------------- added after 108 seconds

Nevermind I found it.

Adult Discussion Forum