Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Eurovision 2016

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #443664 at 14,May,16 13:58
Who is watching it tonight and who do we have to win?

I have Netherlands to win, great song and Douwe Bob has such an authentic voice.

Justin Timberlake is performing at the interval too so that will be fun to watch a US star for the first time on Eurovision

Similar topics: 1.Vote for iceland in eurovision semi-finals...to night   2.Congrats Sweden eurovison winner of 2015   3.HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016   4.Eurovision 2017   5.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 14,May,16 15:24 other posts of leopoldij 
I ha_te euro junk. It's so tasteless. Music is of very low quality, like abba, and the whole thing is pure kitsch.
By spermkiss at 14,May,16 16:10 other posts of spermkiss 
"Music is of very low quality, like abba..."

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!

As a card carrying gay man I absolutely LOVE abba. What gay man doesn't? But then you're not gay and you might have different views.
By leopoldij at 14,May,16 22:39 other posts of leopoldij 
ha ha, i like to provoke. But, of course, i meant no offence. i still ha_te abba.

eurotrash is going on right now, my gf is hooked on TV, i make fun of her.

vive la difference!

By leopoldij at 14,May,16 22:39 other posts of leopoldij 
also, i have/had no idea that abba is a gay thing. i thought it was childish.
By #485312 at 17,May,16 07:52
l loved Abba when l was 11, they were my favourite group. We'd hold Abba concerts in our backyard and dress up, even did it a couple of years ago for a friends birthday, got dressed up as them again *lix*
By leopoldij at 17,May,16 13:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Well, we can't all agree on this. My gf likes them too. But, like I said, I ha_te them. I used to find their music, even when I was teenager, noise to my ears. As the French say, chacun а son goыt.

(Of course, if a girl told me that listening to abba was a condition for fucking her, I'd be glad to forget my hat_es )
By #485312 at 23,May,16 13:44
was a girl thing leo, us girls could sing it and it was hot that they were married to each other and they set the trends here in Oz for fashion too *lix*
By leopoldij at 23,May,16 21:06 other posts of leopoldij 
Right. I get it .

By #496816 at 15,May,16 10:09
And I don't know what the heck Australia is doing in there... At least our entry appeared to be a girl who is actually a girl and doesn't have a beard...
By #443664 at 16,May,16 21:07
But she was a native Korean haha
By leopoldij at 16,May,16 22:24 other posts of leopoldij 
who was a native korean???
By #485312 at 17,May,16 07:50
Dami Im shes was one of the winners on one of those talent shows, might of been Australian Idol, but lm not real sure, l don't watch them *lix*

By #500327 at 14,May,16 18:01
As far as I'm concerned its another night of crap TV only tonight it will be two hours too much. So I'm off out.

Adult Discussion Forum