Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Rate my pussy!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #485786 at 07,Jun,16 07:01
Hi guys and girls!
Please rate my pussy and guys tell me how u would like to fuck me with ur big cocks and ladies tell me how u would like to lick my pussy!

Similar topics: 1.Rate my pussy and all pussies here   2.rate my pussy!   3.my pussy   4.Rate me pussy hehe   5.Can You Rate My Pussy Honestly?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #462749 at 21,Jun,16 08:12
I give it a 5 out of 10 because it's pretty...... but not enough fatness for my liking.
By leopoldij at 23,Jul,16 23:27 other posts of leopoldij 
That's why yours gets a 10!

By #363802 at 24,Jul,16 02:22
Everything about you is a 10!

By #509888 at 09,Jun,16 06:46
Your vagina is a beautiful piece of sculpture. I would slowly nibble and tease it with my tongue until you would be grinding it in my face am .. You d be moaning and humping mg mouth
I have been complimented many times on my cunnilingus skills of which I take great pride in pleasing the most hard yo satisfy customer .. Mam

Oh by the way a solid 10 mam
By bella! at 09,Jun,16 07:18 other posts of bella! 
Just an f.y.i., there's an [Edit] option for those times when you need to add a word or two, or to correct spelling errors.

By #509888 at 09,Jun,16 06:44
Your vagina is a beautiful piece of sculpture. I would slowly nibble and tease it with my tongue until you would be grinding it in my face am .. You d be moaning and humping mg mouth
I have been complimented many times on my cunnilingus skills of which I take great pride in pleasing the most hard yo satisfy customer .. Mam

By #509938 at 09,Jun,16 02:00
I thought 9/10 too. Looks very tight and juicy! Tetzik!

By #182635 at 08,Jun,16 10:22
It's beautiful! So tiny and juicy and yummmm

By leopoldij at 08,Jun,16 02:58 other posts of leopoldij 
It's a 9/10 and the only reason I give you 9 is because you still have some hair left .
How I'd fuck you? I'd stay by licking your pussy good. I'd play with it as long as it wood take for it to get wet and then I'd have you lie down so I can fuck high doggie style.

Adult Discussion Forum