Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

TRUE/LIE surprises

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 06,Jul,16 19:20  other posts of leopoldij
Deleted because bella! couldn't see the point.

Similar topics: 1.True or Lie?   2.True or lie, an observation.   3.Sex with a tranny (and common logic)   4.Fantasy come true?   5.When dick is limp and looks very little but surprises others when erect  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 06,Jul,16 22:58 other posts of bella! 
I'm not sure I understand why you would post a thread like this? You're posting what, what someone else told you? So are you exposing something that someone told you privately and in confidence? Rather then speaking about someone else, tell something lurid about yourself or should someone else expose you?
By leopoldij at 06,Jul,16 23:18 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't expose anyone. From the point when one decides to play the TruLie game then one is exposing themselves. But, anyway, since you're the bastion of savoir vivre here I deleted it before you get too upset.

By leopoldij at 07,Jul,16 19:16 other posts of leopoldij 
only registered users can see external links

By _avg_ at 07,Jul,16 02:22 other posts of _avg_ 
Eh, fuck the bullshit...if there's a TRUE/LIE surprise you feel is worth sharing, then by all means share, and save the drama for your mama.
By bella! at 07,Jul,16 03:23 other posts of bella! 
The original thread was modified after my post was made and has since been modified yet a second time. What do feel is bullshit?

Tell me this, would you like to see your nickname in a thread for ALLEGEDLY saying something? Exactly, what is the intention behind the author of this thread, to cause drama or problems for 2 unsuspecting members?

The multiple modification(S) reflect a couple of things about the leopoldij; 1) He's weak and 2) He's a weasel.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Yeah, what a frickin' weak weasel leopoldij is. He doesn't have the balls to say that HE used poor judgement when HE posted something. Was his ORIGINAL post truth or a COMPLETE LIE? He's going to point fingers at me and say he deleted what he originally posted because "bella! couldn't see the point. " REALLY?
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

I don't even have balls but I know one thing, my figurative balls are much bigger than anything he could ever hope to have. Believe that!
By #102374 at 07,Jul,16 05:27
WTF. What was this about anyway?
--------------------------------------- added after 53 seconds

And you GOT BALLS Bella
--------------------------------------- added after 93 seconds

Figuratively
By bella! at 07,Jul,16 05:46 other posts of bella! 
What words were too big for you to understand? Was it "weak", "weasel" OR "no balls"?

Adult Discussion Forum