to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

strangers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by chubbyloves at 04,Oct,16 21:12  other posts of chubbyloves
There are some days when I walk around a DIY store and get smiles, head nods, hello's and such. I always think to myself. What if I approached him, and started a conversation where would it lead. At one time I was shy about divulging my motives but as I get older, it is less of a problem. If the conversation goes that way. I guess I am always horney. There seems to be a lot more men that have had sex with other men. Unfortunately I do not have a place to take someone or do I do things where I can be caught. Some times I want a cock to suck. Does anyone else have this problem