Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Found out how they get into those jacked up trucks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blade at 14,Oct,16 04:49  other posts of Blade
I have a new friend from work who has one of those big ass trucks with the huge tires. The bottom of the door is eye level I believe.

the first time I saw it was when we met at a strip club out in the boonies. We walked out together, back to his truck. He was telling me about it, and showing it to me, then asked if I wanted to sit in it and get a ride. I said sure.

he asks were I was parked and I pointed across the lot. Then he jumps up on the hood of the car next to his truck. before I could say anything, he jumps up on the roof and then reaches over and opens his door and jump over into his car. he sticks his head out giggling and says its easier to do that than climb up. he tells me to do the same on the other side. the car on his side was a toyota corolla or such. and suv was on the other side.

I told him the suv wasn't close enough to reach over so I climbed up the regular way stepping the tire while pulling myself up. Not easy. He drove me around and dropped me back off at my car. I jumped down, and almost twisted my ankle. No clue how he does this all the time.

the next time we met up, was at the fairgrounds. He parked so the passenger side was facing away and next to a BMW. I said fuck that, I'm not jumping down again, and jumped down onto the bmw's roof then hood, then ground. He followed me. We did pretty good, bearly denting in the roof or hood.

A differnet car was there when we got back, and I gladly climbed up it to get in. I tread lightly, my friend just jumps up on it, sometimes making those metalic dent in noises.

Isnt this crazy shit? Warning not to park next to one of these guys, I'm telling ya. Do you jacked up truck guys do this all the time, or is it just my crazy friend? If not, how do you normally get in?

only registered users can see external links

Similar topics: 1.who has jacked off to my pics before   2.Frenulum orgasm   3.Who has jacked off at work or school.   4.I am hopeless Exhibitionist.   5.GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER WHERE YOU FROM TOW COUNTRTY  

New Comment

Comments:
By #518816 at 14,Oct,16 15:59
I wouldn't park next to those guys regardless of how they get in.
Turn too sharp in reversing and it'll crush any car!

By the way, nice topic change away from the norm
By Blade at 15,Oct,16 03:37 other posts of Blade 
When I was first talking to him about his truck, I had asked him how hard it was to handle & manuver. He said it is a lot different than a regular car or truck.

he said he clipped a few cars since driving his truck. He said the worst was at the mall parking lot. Turning a corner his back tire went over the corner of a car. He said it made quite a mess, with pieces all over. He almost seemed smug about it like he kinda thought it was funny.

By spermkiss at 14,Oct,16 17:43 other posts of spermkiss 
I wonder if this guy knows that the bigger his tires, the smaller his dick. Driving a truck like this is a HUGE announcement that the driver has a small wienie.
By Blade at 15,Oct,16 03:30 other posts of Blade 
This guy has huge balls either way.

Adult Discussion Forum