Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

please help me know is it true or not

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #515780 at 31,Jan,17 05:21
hi everyone.i heard a rumor that said guys hard cock is the same length as the tip of the middle finger of guy's hand to the heal of that hand . is it write in your case?you can show me if it is right or wrong.

Similar topics: 1.True or Lie?   2.True or lie, an observation.   3.Sex with a tranny (and common logic)   4.Fantasy come true?   5.True stories you don't tell cuz no one believes it  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 31,Jan,17 05:37
I remember that rumor going around when I was in like 8th grade. I highly doubt it's validity... Have you seen the amount of microdicks on here? Does that mean they've all got hands reminiscent of a doll?
By JustWill at 31,Jan,17 22:35 other posts of JustWill 
You mean like Donald Trump?
By spermkiss at 02,Feb,17 16:28 other posts of spermkiss 
It is indeed an urban legend that generally is not true. But in his case I'm sure that it is. And that's why he's so sensitive about the size of his hands. I'd bet dollars to donuts that he's got a small wienie.

By #515780 at 01,Feb,17 12:17
yes exactly and I was really arguing with my friend about it . so I just try to find prove that it's complete wrong

By #294596 at 02,Feb,17 14:46
Simply not true. The length of my hand is right at 8 inches. My dick is 3.25 inches.

By dgraff at 02,Feb,17 02:33 other posts of dgraff 
I'm not even close I have giant hands my dick not so much

By liqnlap at 01,Feb,17 06:27 other posts of liqnlap 
You are just fishing for guys to send you photos of their dicks in their hands? Dicks are unrelated to limbs, but I hope you find what you want.

By JackHammer at 31,Jan,17 20:40 other posts of JackHammer 
HA!! I wish mine were that big.

By #518223 at 31,Jan,17 20:11
It is all rumors or fiction. Some guys have big cocks. Some ladies have tight pussies. Nothing to do with the size of other parts of the body.

By #517356 at 31,Jan,17 17:25
Have to say mine is close too... but I beleive it also to be very much a rumour and more coincidence than fact

By phart at 31,Jan,17 14:56 other posts of phart 
I have to say that in my case it is close.Not exact but close.
It can't be true in all cases because 1 guy not far from here has small hands but has a 13 inch hard.
I think for the most part it is a rumor.
The feet thing,that is another rumor.

Like a comedian said 1 time on tv,
If he has a big nose,big ears, big hands,and big feet, he better have a big 1 cause he is 1 funny looking dude

Adult Discussion Forum