Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

MANCHESTER ATROCITY

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 23,May,17 09:19  other posts of routemaster
I'm sure, like me, you are sickened and appalled at the atrocity in Manchester, north-west England on the night of Monday, 22nd May. Please spare a moment or two for the 22 innocent victims, some of them c h i l d r e n, who lost their lives and the 56 injured at the hands of a callous, cruel, brain-dead moronic coward. Thank you.

Similar topics: 1.cock required for manchester 3rd feb   2.manchester   3.A Call to Remember and Memorialize the Holocaust   4.transvestite   5.Infatuated with my best friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By routemaster at 28,May,17 07:58 other posts of routemaster 
Last Thursday, London Underground held a one minute silence to remember the victims of the Manchester outrage. I got off at a station a few minutes beforehand and despite the fact the imminent silence was announced over the public address system, some people still took no notice and continued shouting into their wretched mobiles. Afterwards, I said to one young woman: "couldn't you put that down for just one minute?" and her response was: "why should I put my life on hold?" ABSOLUTELY APPALLING. I hope neither she nor her family get caught up in another atrocity as she might very likely find that it won't just be putting her life on hold, she may lose it altogether.
By #485312 at 28,May,17 08:54
so true, no respect for fellow man anymore, the young don't give a fuck and wonder why the world is in a shamble, terrorism will affect everyone soon, its inevitable that we will all come in contact with, as islam slowly takes over the world, it will only get worse and while this generation is so self absorbed it will let it happen right under their noses.. its a very sad state of affairs *lix*

By #485312 at 24,May,17 23:14
fucking Islamic maniacs and fake gods...and we have to let these murdering arseholes back into our country after they've been to middle east fighting for isis... why are governments not seeing the writing on the wall, this religious cult should be shut down and made to pay for the victims with the funds they get for halal food certifications, get back the money they are pillaging from us in groceries, its bad enough to have it taken by a plate in a church, now they take it when we go to the supermarket... *Lix*

By andrew999999999 at 24,May,17 13:37 other posts of andrew999999999 
.[deleted image]

By #475526 at 23,May,17 21:20
its horrible, very sad

By andrew999999999 at 23,May,17 20:17 other posts of andrew999999999 
I live about 6 miles from the Manchester Arena. It was a terrible and shocking attack on **** and teenagers who made up the majority of the audience. After seeing the pictures on TV from other attacks in USA and across Europe, this latest attack really hit home.

I was impressed and proud of the Mancunian public who opened their homes to people stranded there, and the taxi drivers who waved fares to take people to hospitals or other places to find family / friends.

[deleted image]

By #24318 at 23,May,17 17:02
My heart goes out for all the family's .....It's a very sad time....How could anyone do such a sick thing like that 😳

By gradurgaur at 23,May,17 14:06 other posts of gradurgaur 
My heart and thoughts are with family and friends of those that lost a love-ones in this Horrible event that happend on monday.

By #517356 at 23,May,17 12:12
A callous act against c.hildren who would have no prejudice in the world. A truly evil and disgusting act

Adult Discussion Forum