Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Haters gonna ****.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Cox4you at 31,Aug,17 17:13  other posts of Cox4you
I don't know why I'm shocked by this.
I'm getting messages from other members saying that they are receiving messages asking them to not vote for me on pic of the month.

Seriously are you stuck in high school mentality.
I may not like my running mate but I can assure you with confidence that I'd not stoop to such childish behavior.
If that's what you have to do to prove to yourself that you're potm. You obviously need it more than I do.

Similar topics: 1.I'm Gonna Try to go 30 days without Masterbating!!!!!!!!   2.Sperm Haters, are here someone others?   3.Goodbye Steffi ........   4.Do People Change or Do They Only Act Like That!!   5.I'm back  

New Comment

Comments:
By #531534 at 03,Sep,17 11:45
This is important Love ! Like you both and you both deserve to win ! Your turn has now come ! 😘😘😘

By Cox4you at 02,Sep,17 22:56 other posts of Cox4you 
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

[deleted image]

So the private message of the member advising what he heard was sent to you directly Aussieman. Now you can see the member who advised me what he heard.

Yes, you and I have discussed this and hopefully the mentioned member will tell us who he heard it from. I'd like to know and it seems you would too.

Again congrats and thanks for your well wishes. Let's see if this was someone stirring the pot or if this member will divulge who he heard it from.
By #502711 at 03,Sep,17 03:55
Cocksure reckons he heard it from someone that heard it from someone else. So, Chinese whispers getting around stirring shit by the sound of it.

By phart at 03,Sep,17 00:35 other posts of phart 
I aint got a dog in this fight but it would seem like that would be a good way for someone that didn't like you to stir some shit that was totally false from the git go or was a small problem blown out of proportion.

Don't let it bother you. That is just rewarding the person that started the trouble.
By Cox4you at 03,Sep,17 01:00 other posts of Cox4you 
Thanks. We got it under control. Aussieman and I discussed it. We are not on ill terms. I showed him the message that was sent to me so he knows it wasn't made up.
We just don't know who was behind the asking or if it was someone just trying to create trouble.
We got this.
Thanks man.

By Cox4you at 31,Aug,17 18:29 other posts of Cox4you 
Well the two I know of are well oiled pathetic machines.
By #502711 at 01,Sep,17 22:28
I know you're talking about me & Lix, we never had to ask anyone to not vote for your pic,I just gathered more votes than you. Don't be a sore loser...
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

/pic_of_month.php?id=8553
By Cox4you at 02,Sep,17 04:31 other posts of Cox4you 
No I didn't say you and she did that. However someone did and I will find out. True you garnered more votes and congratulations on that. Did you however do the math and see whom had the most not hot votes. That was you.

I'm man enough to congratulate you on a win. I'm just being told that behind the scenes someone was canvassing and asking to vote not hot and not to vote on me at all.

Only you two know of any involvement on your part if any.

By Cox4you at 02,Sep,17 04:54 other posts of Cox4you 
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

[deleted image]
By #502711 at 02,Sep,17 05:13
I can't really read your pic, it says I can't look at it. But anyway, Lix or I didn't ask anyone not to vote for you or to down vote you... Good luck this month.
By Cox4you at 02,Sep,17 05:14 other posts of Cox4you 
Can't u click on it? It is from a member telling me that "someone" was asking to not vote me.

By bella! at 01,Sep,17 23:54 other posts of bella! 
I really would like to think that somebody is yanking your chains. It would be really sad if any member would need to resort to those tactics.
By Cox4you at 02,Sep,17 04:26 other posts of Cox4you 
Will find out. I was sent a pm advising that members were being asked to vote not on my pic.

I am still waiting for the reply which I may not receive because of any backlash.

By #502711 at 01,Sep,17 22:40
/pic_of_month.php?id=8553
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

only registered users can see external links

By #460385 at 31,Aug,17 18:25
You can't beat those Aussies. They are well oiled Political machines. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

Adult Discussion Forum