Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Loser posting people's content on other sites.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #514661 at 01,Sep,17 14:51
/member.php?w=521318
Cdnaz
This weirdo posted one of my vids on another site without permission. I never even had 1 convo with this piece of shit.

Beware or block him in advance. If you know of any other members engaging in this activity please let the community know so we can weed them out!

Similar topics: 1.BAN ALL ANONYMOUS   2.Fakes   3.How did you find out   4.What is your thoughts on onlyfans and just for fans content   5.What kind of Content are you mostly looking for on onlyfans or just for fans  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 02,Sep,17 07:45
no worse then you cocksure, telling cox4you that 'someone' is asking to not vote for his pics and didn't tell him who, now he's posted a forum post accusing me and aussieman for him losing last months POM, before you run around telling people bullshit, you should make sure you have the persons name to tell them, so as not to cause trouble, you sound like you love stirring up shit at others expense, and how do you even know that this man has reposted you vids, it might be 'someone' pretending to be him .... get facts first before making statements please *lix*
By #514661 at 02,Sep,17 10:11
For the record, I told him it was 2nd hand information, I didn't mention any names as no names were mentioned to me. And yes, posting other peoples content is worse than whatever your issue with him is.
By bella! at 02,Sep,17 11:41 other posts of bella! 
You admittedly said that you have not had even one "convo" with SYD member, CDNAZ, so how can you be so certain that the CDNAZ who is a SYD member is the same person who has posted your video on xhamster?

Bottom line, how will deleting our member resolve your issue on xhamster?

By admin at 01,Sep,17 14:58 other posts of admin 
1. You need to present some kind of proof when making such accusations. Your current statement contains absolutely nothing that would support your claim.

2. If your video is posted on some site without your permission the best course of action is to file a complain with the administration of that site. It's the only way it can be taken down. If you do not tell them directly, they will not ever know it was posted without your permission.
By #514661 at 01,Sep,17 14:59
I did and also reported him on his page here with link provided
By Andthisisme at 01,Sep,17 16:10 other posts of Andthisisme 
Thanks so much for the warning.
One of the truths that everyone should recognise before posting anything online is that once posted you have totally lost control of it. Someone somewhere could copy or download the photo or video and do with it as they wish.
The issue that you raise of one of your videos being 'stolen' and posted elsewhere without your permission needs to be raised with the site that it was posted on.
I am not at all sure that this site can do much about that.

By bella! at 02,Sep,17 00:03 other posts of bella! 
cocksure did report CDNAZ for deletion for allegedly being the same CDNAZ that posted his video on xhamster.

The CRAZY thing is, there are members that are voting to delete him from SYD. I agree with you, admin, this something that cocksure needs to explain to xhamster administration for resolution there.
By #358797 at 02,Sep,17 00:56
If he can get the dude to admit he posted his video on there, I'll switch my vote. But, as of now, it's just speculation.

By #536760 at 02,Sep,17 01:04
I may be misuderstanding but what did you just say that needed saying. bella ?
By bella! at 02,Sep,17 02:52 other posts of bella! 
You know, probably 90% of the time I wonder the same thing about your posts.
By #536760 at 02,Sep,17 08:04
Thank you for the 10%

By #502711 at 02,Sep,17 07:43
I wonder who was asking people not to vote for a certain someone on pic of the month last month?

By #525562 at 02,Sep,17 03:01
You are soo amazing.I always use your vids as my post,you put them out there so I why would I not use them,please check my facebook page,

Adult Discussion Forum