Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

BAN ALL ANONYMOUS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 14,Aug,09 06:12
This morning I deleted a very rude comment on one of my pics from somebody who hadn't the guts to identify themselves, i.e. an anonymous. I was not going to reply to it as I am not going to give this moron the fuel these types thrive on and for this one vile comment, I have had hundreds and hundreds of compliments both publicly and privately. I don't expect everyone to like my dick but this guy must have looked at my pics before so knows what to expect and if he doesn't like what he sees then why go to my collection? He should take a long look at himself before castibg aspersions at other people, I don't mind if some people don't like my dick as long as they criticise constructively, I am not so up my own arse that I expect to please everybody. As for me not posting any more pics, the sure-fire way to make me do the complete oppposite is to dictate to me, the more I am told to do something or not to do something the more I dig my heels in as I've always made my own decisions and will continue to do so. So I ain't gonna stop posting pics but I really think now is the time to ban all anonymous content from this site and not just the chat room. What do others think?

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.Anonymous avatar   3.anonymous comment posters   4.texting anonymous   5.Freddy.. This is a threat.  

New Comment

Comments:
By tecsan at 03,May,23 09:15 other posts of tecsan 
Simply put

Go to Edit Your Account Settings AND

on 'Who can comment' then select members only.

"Simple right?"

By #681164 at 29,Jan,23 22:03
This guy should go anonymous as he's not real

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Pa-Freddy 💩
By leopoldij at 01,May,23 14:00 other posts of leopoldij 
No kidding dude

By #3997 at 14,Aug,09 17:32
The negative annon will never actually create an account they like to hide just pay them no mind
By admin at 14,Aug,09 17:44 other posts of admin 
Half of so-called anonymouses who leave negative comments are actually ALREADY members of this site. BTW if you click on "anonymous" you can see members who enter the site from the same IP.

By #5532 at 14,Aug,09 16:56
The admin has given us the tools we need, therefore I see no reason to do an across the board ban. I deal with individuals on a case by case basis. I started out as an anom. Had i not been able to put my toes in the water, so to speak, I would not be here today.
By #3997 at 14,Aug,09 17:31
I started out the same way luvmyclit, someone put a comment on my page regarding the pictures of my wife, it made little sense but i came back with a response, its still on my page, sometimes you get comments from anon's you have the option to delete them or like admin said not have anon comments come at all, people are just cowards and hide behind it cause they know they can, i dont pay the negative ones any attention

By admin at 14,Aug,09 13:08 other posts of admin 
All members have an ability to disable anonymous comments on their pages in "your profile" options.

This ability exists for about a year. And I will not ban anonymouses from the site totally. Every member desides for himself if he wants to have them on his pages or not.

Adult Discussion Forum