pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

TWOWARMTTS GOOD BYE

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #482237 at 16,Apr,18 13:53
I live with three wonderful men. Our dynamics is strange, but, for us, it works. Charlie, my legal husband, and Gerome and Mike, my common law husbands of long standing are my family, and they come first.
I joined SYC about 3 years ago and in that time i met many nice ( and yummy) people that in real life i would have explored a relationship that would have meant more, to me, than just friendship. There are a few of you that have become special. Those that did know who you are and i love you with all my heart and thank you for countless hours of joy. One or two of you, well, let’s just say there exists grouchy people in every facet of our lives.
I’m writing this because I’m leaving SYC (for real) and i wanted my friends not to think i left without saying “Good bye”. It has nothing to do with the site (i love the site) or it’s people (my friends and “lovers”). The true reason is that my guys, my husbands, are starting to complain. Not because of the sex, but, because according to them, i’m gluing myself to my PC and ignoring family time too much. And, i’ve been noticing that i try to fit my work hours to get more out of SYC.
I’ve tried twice to scale back and it doesn’t work, so, this time i’m closing the account. Who knows, i may change my mind and come back as “ONEWARMPUSSY” or “MY TITS ARE HEAVY”, or even “ISUCKYDICKSLUTWHORE”,,,HAHAHA. But not for a while. Therefore, I love you all and hope we connect again. Keep it hard, or wet, or active. Remember, sex is just an act,,,connecting with someone is life. Kisses.
By the rules of the site, the account will be open until the beginning of June, but I will not be answering many, if any private mesgs.
Candy,,,(TWOWARMTTS)

Similar topics: 1.What makes a good dick?   2.is it good to sex daily ?   3.Cum shots   4.Help me with this :)   5.The Saggy Granny being her true self- A racist pig!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Arlo at 02,Jun,18 16:06 other posts of Arlo 
Miss you. TTS, you were a reason I liked to cum to this site. You will be missed.
By #502711 at 17,Jun,18 01:45
She'll be back someday!

By phart at 03,May,18 21:40 other posts of phart 
I really don't see how leaving for good is fixing anything.Just don't log on if it is a problem?

No need to leave friends behind. with all the problems we all have in life,leaving friends behind is backwards from what we should be doing.We should all be trying to make more!

By #485312 at 03,May,18 11:14
the beautiful and wonderful 2warmtts is gone, so sad to see her go, one of the most wonderful women l have had the pleasure to meet ... *Lix*
By leopoldij at 03,May,18 17:46 other posts of leopoldij 
I know. I noticed. She Was real and real honest. Moreover, she had great taste in music, in politics, in many things. She was also 1000% into sex and didn't hide that. I wish her well with her polyamorous family. Perhaps, in the future, we'll be looking at people like her as visionaries.

By #402408 at 23,Apr,18 15:57
I have to say my friend you will be missed from me and I'm sure others on here. You have a great great personality and is a joy t have fun on here with . Your special in my heart and hope you can come back and see us again you take care my special friend thanks I'll miss u !
By #482237 at 23,Apr,18 16:02
thank you loveer,,you have no idea how hard it is to leave,, i will miss all of you so much,,my love for you guys (and girls) is unconditional,,now i'll have to get a hanky,,,

By #435701 at 17,Apr,18 18:31
Wow. Good for you. Candy! And your guys also. Very unusual arrangement that does not often work, men being...jealous men. Good luck and have a nice life after SYD!

By #275407 at 17,Apr,18 05:19
Good luck, hope you stop by once in a while and leave a message

By #543689 at 17,Apr,18 01:32

By #488870 at 17,Apr,18 00:41
Best wished to my dear!

By tencem at 17,Apr,18 00:36 other posts of tencem 
😢😩😫😖
Goodbye Goddess

By PoloFields at 16,Apr,18 21:27 other posts of PoloFields 
We will miss you, but real life is more important than our fantasy world here. You have to do what you need to do to take care of that.

By Ravioli_Max at 16,Apr,18 16:04 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Hi Two Warm...you may want to first convert your gifts into points and then give the points to your favorite person on the site so they don't go to waste.

Take good care, pretty woman.
By #482237 at 16,Apr,18 21:07
I am, lollipop

By #482237 at 16,Apr,18 21:07
Thank you all. This is why it's so hard to leave

By #485312 at 16,Apr,18 20:40
one of the true ladies here, a special and warm hearted woman with a heart of gold. No one can compare with your generous tributes to all, your beautiful and eloquent messages, your compassion and zest for life. Your Hubbies are the luckiest men alive and l hope they take care of your sexual needs, your emotional needs and keep the bed warm for you on cold nights. Take care sweet TTS, youre the best and hope to see you back one day to make our lives fuller again ... XXXX *lix* XXXX
_░▒███████
░██▓▒░░▒▓██
██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████
██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██
██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██
██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██
_██▓▒░______________░▒▓██
__██▓▒░____________░▒▓██
___██▓▒░__________░▒▓██
____██▓▒░________░▒▓██
_____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██
______██▓▒░__░▒▓██
_______█▓▒░░▒▓██
_________░▒▓██
_______░▒▓██
_____░▒▓██

By leopoldij at 16,Apr,18 17:44 other posts of leopoldij 
As I said, we'll all miss you. ...

By Sir-Skittles at 16,Apr,18 14:44 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
"And, i’ve been noticing that i try to fit my work hours to get more out of SYC."

More of out SYC? There's usually less here
By #482237 at 16,Apr,18 14:46
you know what i mean,,
By Sir-Skittles at 16,Apr,18 14:48 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

Good luck, take care.

By #490350 at 16,Apr,18 14:05
She has been a magnificent cock sucking whore slut who truly deserved to be Queen of this site and my cock for one will miss her and I wish her well in her future sexploits and my erection will be with her forever. May her tits and cunt always be in our hearts and minds.

Adult Discussion Forum