Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Group sex with friends

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #543249 at 01,Jul,18 14:58
We want to try it maybe, she is excited because my friend has a slightly smaller cock than me. My wife wants two big ones filling her hole but I thought maybe a thirdbfor her mouth would just be right? (; what do you all think of her and what would you do (;

Similar topics: 1.Fan club   2.threesomes and group sex   3.Group for men that suffer under erection problems   4.Naked in group or with friends   5.KIK group  

New Comment

Comments:
By gayguy at 23,Mar,24 01:57 other posts of gayguy 
Would have to be a group of men
By spunkluvr at 18,Apr,24 13:28 other posts of spunkluvr 
Done it many times when younger - cocks and spunk everywhere!

By #704634 at 04,Apr,24 13:26

Would you want to have group sex with that 👆, don't count me in 🤷‍♀️

By wirda at 04,Apr,24 13:20 other posts of wirda 
Nothing better then having sex with group of friends that have no drama

Definitely love when they work together to plow in my holes

By #675771 at 04,Apr,24 12:03
My 2 friends and I were chilling in the living room when the girl said that she wanted to practice wanking a cock. I told her I'd help her out using the boys cock as his was a nice dick to stroke. I took his uncut thick long pink cock out and showed her how to stroke it, she had a turn and soon he was rock hard while we both stroked his cock.

By Lvphose at 18,Mar,24 21:48 other posts of Lvphose 
Maybe five cocks. One in her mouth, one for each of her hands to jerk the cocks and one in her pussy and another in her ass!

By epep50 at 16,Dec,23 08:26 other posts of epep50 
If I can go raw and fill her pussy with sperm after you've cum in her. Sperm is great lube and a pussy with multiple loads in her cunt is hot.

By nekekal at 25,Oct,18 19:01 other posts of nekekal 
Not wife. I think a third for her mouth would be good. She would know that she had been fucked then. Lol, my cock is available for her.

By #61033 at 25,Oct,18 17:42
She is HOT and would look even hotter sitting on my face in the pic below...
[deleted image]

By #568296 at 25,Oct,18 09:16
5 friends and I were naked touching each others cocks, 3 of us then sucked the other guys cocks and they fucked us swapping whenever they wanted.

By #543249 at 01,Jul,18 16:17
[deleted image] she wanted to show anyone interested this (; you all flatter us and turn us on (;

By #550046 at 01,Jul,18 15:17
I think two cocks stuffing her pussy, if possible get a third in her ass, one in her mouth and 2 in her hands and maybe another between those huge tits

Adult Discussion Forum