Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Super horny & freaky when spunout

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #550700 at 23,Jul,18 02:00
Dose any1 else get xtra kinky and horny wen their spun n high?I'll dress up real freaky...let my step si$ watch and play..pnp..she dresses me up 2..we play truth or dare..here younger cuzzin watches 2..we only do it when were spunout though.n e 1 else do this??

Similar topics: 1.Horny at gym   2.Super horny when high   3.Freaky stories   4.My Birthday today! Get me off! pics, pm, etc;0)   5.Freaky spun fun with step ****  

New Comment

Comments:
By cardinal at 25,Aug,23 13:40 other posts of cardinal 
When I smoke some really good green I get frisky then hear voices pretend to be someone I'm not then a alien enters my mind, I then feel a tingling sensation through my body see bright white lights. Then I speak to God it might sound insane but it's the process of adapting to the environment and all that.

By Lvphose at 21,Aug,23 19:09 other posts of Lvphose 
When I’m high I get horny and put on some pantyhose oped the front and fuck my ex gf while she’s in pantyhose and rip them open so I can fuck her like this!

By #688320 at 12,Aug,23 05:53
Yup. With a bottle of good poppers I lose my gag reflex.

By #64328 at 21,Aug,19 13:40
As a teen getting high always brought out a horny side of me. Usually just masturbating with friends

By #589016 at 20,Aug,19 20:35
I get super sluty when spun, i love being anal gaped and used like a slut. Once i met 3 guys at a bar who i went home with to get spun. We smoked while getting naked and i started sucking their cocks while they surrounded me. I let them gang bang me and make me cry

By spermkiss at 23,Jul,18 17:59 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, I was a young adult in the late sixties when the Holy Trinity was Sex & Drugs & Rock'n'Roll and I did a lot of all three. 'Nothing like getting so fucked up you can't see straight and having lots of wild and crazy sex.

By leopoldij at 23,Jul,18 10:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Let's see evidence!

Adult Discussion Forum