Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Horny at gym

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #34841 at 09,Mar,10 05:58
Ok i get super horny at gym n cnt stop takin a glimpse at every naked guy... Da showers r public, so when i shower naked i sumtimes get a hard on... Do da other gay guys here get hard at gym? And has any1 done sumtin fun wid da guys at gym??

Similar topics: 1.WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR HORNY ALONE!?!   2.HOW HORNY ARE YOU ?   3.being so horny   4.Have you ever anonymously chatted with someone you know?   5.So fucking horny!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 24,Aug,10 07:24 other posts of pifad 
Am always horny at the gym. It's part of what keeps me going back

By #64328 at 23,Aug,10 16:39
I have seen boners in the gym and they are contagous. I went to the showers and a guy in there was full wood. he was the only guy in there at the time and almost immediatly I started getting hard and when he noticed he just said to me they are contagous. By the way I am str8 and I pretty sure he is too. I believe all guys are curious about other guys dicks in some way. Its almost impossible to not peek when givien the oppertunity. I always stand back a little at the urinal to see if they look and most do. They just try to do it on the sly

By #34841 at 01,Apr,10 18:02
that is true scott. the gym i go to is very straight, as its specific for athletes and sports science, the straight guys do however have a wondering eye, which oftens makes me hard...
By spermkiss at 05,Apr,10 06:45 other posts of spermkiss 
There is something highly erotic and also satisfying about knowing a straight guy is checking out your dick, isn't there. So, yes, let you dick stand proud and give them a real show. With any kind of luck they'll get hard too.

By #65340 at 01,Apr,10 01:50
i dont think it just gay guys that like to look at dick i think all guys do. i consider myself bi but have loved looking at cock in gym showeres since junior high. i would jack off after everyone left the shower. i stilltry to look but more guys seem like u must be a perv if u look. But they are looking too.
By spermkiss at 01,Apr,10 17:00 other posts of spermkiss 
RIGHT ON! Looking at other men's dicks is a guy thing and ALL GUYS, straight or gay, do it. Thank you Scottr for being so upfront as to say you like to do it.

By spermkiss at 01,Apr,10 01:35 other posts of spermkiss 
As I said in my previous post, it's ok to get an erection in the shower at your gym. There isn't a man in the world, gay or straight, to whom this hasn't happened. And again, ERECTIONS ARE GOOD! As for sex at the gym, without knowing the gym I couldn't say. Some gyms are virtually sex clubs with exercise equipment and sex happens all the time. There's nothing like exercising your love muscle after exercising all your others. At others, this is frowned on. So go ahead and let your dick get hard in the shower and don't try to hide it. You'll know by the reactions of the other men whether or not sex is ok there. If they pretend not to notice, then it's probably best to let things cool off. On the other hand, if they get down on their knees and start to suck, then you've struck gold.

By spermkiss at 31,Mar,10 17:16 other posts of spermkiss 
ERECTIONS ARE GOOD! Keep saying that to yourself. When you get to be my age you'll realize that there are a lot of things worse than having an erection. On of them is NOT having an erection.

By pifad at 31,Mar,10 10:22 other posts of pifad 
Wish you were at my gym. We'd have a ball....or two!

Adult Discussion Forum