Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Dares for when we go for a walk

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #563922 at 08,Aug,18 14:41
Hi

I am looking for any ideas for me and my partner. We like to give each other dares when we go for a walk in the park or wooded area.

Any suggestions??

Similar topics: 1.Naked 24/7   2.Going for a walk...with my cock out...   3.Looking for dares!   4.Happy gaypride day   5.nasty dares  

New Comment

Comments:
By #516354 at 13,Aug,20 09:02
My ex wife/Mistress used to make me wear her panties and piss myself whilst on cam to humiliate me and I hated it.Then one hot day we went for a walk in some woods near to us and she made me wear a pair of her panties under some white shorts.An hour into our walk I needed a piss but when I asked for permission I was refused.One hour later I was really really desperate but was refused once more but could not hold on anymore and just wet myself.Whether it was the fact that this was real public or not and really humiliating with people seeing me I don't know.But as the warm piss was running down my cock and some making it's way into my ass crack I started to get turned on and got an erection.Since then have I have loved pissing in panties and pissing on myself trying to catch the piss in my mouth.

By leopoldij at 14,Aug,18 09:14 other posts of leopoldij 
Slide your hand in her pants while walking. From the back. Reach for her pussy. Tickle it. Until it gets wet. And keep walking.

By #562152 at 08,Aug,18 22:25
yes, don't play with squirrels while nude

By #563922 at 08,Aug,18 17:35
We've obviously done that already
By spermkiss at 08,Aug,18 19:24 other posts of spermkiss 
Then where are the photos?
By #563922 at 08,Aug,18 19:28
We were too busy and forgot to take a photographer

By spermkiss at 08,Aug,18 16:13 other posts of spermkiss 
That's easy: fuck.

Adult Discussion Forum