Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

How many thrusts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Greek18cm at 19,Nov,18 21:53  other posts of Greek18cm
So,talking with this friend of mine (female one) about i can not cum.

Bla bla bla. One thing to an other.

So,we put it to the test.

3700 thrusts in one hour.

At first we were all exited but then it turned out it was...
It was really boring.

But, is it 3700 thrusts,something thaat is sound good or bad in an hour

Similar topics: 1.Sex story   2.I can deepthroat at least 7.5 inches, how about you? :)  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 05,Jun,19 19:36 other posts of admin 
One hour has 3600 seconds. 3700 thrusts per hour means you were doing more than 1 thrust per second. I honestly doubt that anyone could keep that pace during 1 hour without special training. It's worse than 1 hour of heavy workout. May be you are an athlete though.
By #551147 at 05,Jun,19 19:38
Shit! He'd make a fuckin rabbit jealous at that pace.
By phart at 05,Jun,19 23:41 other posts of phart 
-Please note his response to my similar statement below.

If I could hump over 3600 times in 1 session,I would change my legal name to Jack Hammer.
"Yea,name's Hammer,Jack Hammer!"

By Greek18cm at 10,Jun,19 12:24 other posts of Greek18cm 
I was an athlete. Not anymore. I don't find it extreme. Plus I am sure there were some miisscount...

By phart at 02,Jun,19 21:04 other posts of phart 
I say 3700 thrust is a WAY over count.I would have to see that counted electronicaly and the 2 people not knowing the humps are being counted to even remotely beleive it.You are not the Energizer rabbit.No way in hell did you hump a gal 3700 humps in 1 sex session.you would not be able to walk for a damn month afterwards if a machine was attached to you to hump that fast. your 3700 thrust or humps in 1 hour translates to 61 and 2/3's of a hump per minutes,that is over 1 hump per second. FOR A HOUR? Yea right.
By Greek18cm at 05,Jun,19 19:19 other posts of Greek18cm 
As some knows I have a disfunction in cumming. I can't cum for hours. I don't know the hump per second ratio but the high number is due to dedicating much time... And ofcourse the number it s not accurate
By phart at 05,Jun,19 23:44 other posts of phart 
Please,in all seriousness, go to a doctor and sit down and talk to them about this. If your plumbing is screwed up as a young man and you intend to live to be a older man,the problems could lead to alot of infections and worse.If you can't squirt in a reasonable time frame and you have been all up in a puss and couldn't squirt,go to a doctor.

By leopoldij at 02,Jun,19 20:03 other posts of leopoldij 
No wonder you can't cum. You focus on counting.

Did you do it with your hooker cousin yet?

By #588373 at 02,Jun,19 07:23
No man can thrust 3700 x without first cumming. He mught on and off, but once he starts steady pounding, he is not going to last much longer than 10 minutes!

By #463848 at 08,Dec,18 09:14
Not surprised if you are concentrating on numbers and not feelings. Nearest I have come to thinking about numbers was when I was asked about the speed of my wanking; so I counted how many strokes to the minute gave me the best feeling. Even then it was not consistent because there are so many variables.
By Greek18cm at 13,Dec,18 18:28 other posts of Greek18cm 
No, i went down to the numbers after a series (5 years) of sex actions without orgasm/cum.

By #570945 at 20,Nov,18 01:00
Pretty sure that if I can count to 3700 while fucking I'm missing the point of fucking in the first place. Do we get a batting average out of this ?
By Greek18cm at 20,Nov,18 12:57 other posts of Greek18cm 
Yeah it wass not fucking for fun it was an expiemment and a bet, she thought i am lying that i can not cum , and for tje record when after one hour she retired, i needed a 2,5 additional hours of masterbate to cum

By Greek18cm at 20,Nov,18 13:07 other posts of Greek18cm 
No homeruns here for me (no cum) but a lot of rbi (if i am telling it wright) - plus she was a lefthanded pitcher , damn i know more about baseball that a Greek should know...thats a reflection of how bad or football (soccer) is this years

By #485312 at 20,Nov,18 01:44
DAMN, l couldn't concentrate on counting while lm being pounded, but lm sure aussieman would come close to that if not beat it. not many can pound away for hours like that, that's why l kept him *lix*
By Greek18cm at 20,Nov,18 13:05 other posts of Greek18cm 
Hey i was going to answer you but by accident i replied to Walkabout and then voted against your reply.

Sory my cellphone is what we say here in Greece :oh you need to fix it and then through it to the garbage...you know because...well i am rambling, here is the original repply to you

Yeah it wass not fucking for fun it was an expiemment and a bet, she thought i am lying that i can not cum , and for tje record when after one hour she retired, i needed a 2,5 additional hours of masterbate to cum

By #545468 at 20,Nov,18 03:57
As if being fucked with 3699 thrusts per hour is somehow bad??? It's still heaven

By #551147 at 20,Nov,18 02:57
Albeit it's trademarked...

It's yada yada yada, NOT bla bla bla

Adult Discussion Forum