Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Cum isn't stored in the balls!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #469863 at 14,Dec,18 01:31
Why do people think that semen is stored in the balls? Only sperm are stored in the balls. Just because the balls are huge or swollen doesn't mean they're full of cum.🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Similar topics: 1.Balls!   2.Kicking in my balls?   3.Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping   4.Cum is NOT stored in your balls!   5.ballstretching  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 15:28 other posts of JustWill 
By #469863 at 04,Jun,19 01:54
Exactly

By #578610 at 02,Jun,19 21:59
Men's balls are a wonderful thermometer. Sperm is easily damaged and must be stored within a specified temp range. When it feels it's too hot it stretches itself away from the body. When it's too cold it contracts into the body. This changes the size
By #578931 at 03,Jun,19 18:27
Sorry hot pussy, that is not strictly true,the production of sperm is in the balls and requires quite a precise temperature, hence they hang low when hot and tighten up when cold. The mature sperm then migrates down the seminal cord into the vas deferens where they are stored inside the body, as orgasm approaches they are transferred towards the prostate, mix with the prostate fluid and arrive in that glorious blast of cum out of the dick, hence the white and clear bits of cum, white sperm cum seminal fluid. Sorry to be pedantic but it was all part of my training years ago, no offence meant.
By #578610 at 03,Jun,19 19:39
None taken. My training was,,ahh,more hands on.
By leopoldij at 04,Jun,19 00:36 other posts of leopoldij 
Can you lay your hands on my balls please?
[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By #578610 at 04,Jun,19 00:38
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

By knewbi at 03,Jun,19 15:10 other posts of knewbi 
I don't care where it cums from I just want it.

By #551147 at 14,Dec,18 10:03
Well... I guess you could be right to a degree. Maybe you've been kicked in the nads? That would certainly cause swelling. Maybe you have some sort of infection or tumor? That could certainly cause them to be bigger. There's twits around here that inject them with saline. That most certainly can make them bigger, obviously. So... You make this statement, enlighten us with your wisdom. What else makes balls "huge or swollen"?
By #469863 at 14,Dec,18 12:13
Definitely not cum

By dgraff at 02,Jun,19 10:53 other posts of dgraff 
It's been my experience that age makes them bigger

By #588373 at 02,Jun,19 07:20
Well you have to admit, they look good. But cum is a combination of fluids cumming from the cowder glan, prostrate and there's even some oee in it, and of course sperm. So no, cum is not stored in your nuts, your hypothalamus, determines when you are aroused and thensends these fluids via the two seminal vesicles, makes it all the more wonderful when a man gives me all of that precious juice to swallow.

Adult Discussion Forum