to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

My Girlfriend wants to see how hard Yall get looking at her pictures.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #575802 at 06,Jan,19 23:42
Hey boys, Its Lauren here. I want to see you suck cock or get sucked send videos to my PM's it gets my pussy so wet. if your cock is big smooth and sexy i might send some back. I like to show my bf the cock that really has me soaking wet and would fuck me so much harder than him and his best friend do. then tell him how deep id want your hard cock after i made him suck it for me and lube it up. also, anyone in GA want to have fun ?

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.what do yall think?   2.YALL CHECK OUT MY BBC !   3.girlfriend and ex   4.New pictures   5.Blowjob pictures!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Kingbbc at 27,Jul,19 21:18 other posts of Kingbbc 
Here’s my monster for you baby
/image/jzdiebiwcfbc_1190653874.jpg

By bella! at 08,Jan,19 12:32 other posts of bella! 
Hey, Lauren. It is easy to see that you will be a favorite among members, the pictures of your tight young body have attracted a good amount of attention.

Have your boyfriend get with the program and tell him that you are going to snap a few full body pictures of him to post. As long as there is a best friend in the mix, please ask him to take a picture of you and your fella together. Gosh, now that I'm putting together a "wish list", I would love to see you, your boy friend and his buddy together in a picture or video, I don't believe that any member has ever posted a threesome.
By #551147 at 08,Jan,19 20:18
Ohhhh B! Surely your NOT that gullible. That ain't no "SHE" message anymore than *lix is the sexiest member on this site.
By bella! at 08,Jan,19 22:20 other posts of bella! 
Oh, I'm cynical, certainly NOT gullible.

By bella! at 08,Jan,19 22:34 other posts of bella! 
And one more thing, "sexy" is a subjective term. Sexy can be a visual thing, sexy can be a state of mind thing OR if you're blessed, sexy is both! Just sayin'........
By #551147 at 10,Jan,19 20:12
You are absolutely correct, and I agree 100%. But! I did not say sexy... I said "SEXIEST" It's my opinion that draws a different line in the sand. A more profound definition of sexy. Therefore, I stand by what I said. 100's may agree that she's "sexy". Betcha by golly those hundreds wouldn't agree to, "sexiest". 🙂
By bella! at 10,Jan,19 22:06 other posts of bella! 
In your opinion, you might not find her to be the "sexiest", but I guarantee you that somebody does.
By #551147 at 10,Jan,19 23:17
Ummmm I didn't say one way or the other.
By bella! at 11,Jan,19 04:24 other posts of bella! 
Whatever!

By 2nice at 08,Jan,19 12:58 other posts of 2nice 
I’d like to see some verification that you are aware that your photos are posted on this website. Most often it’s the boyfriend/husband getting his rocks off posing as the woman. A simple SYC.org written on a piece of paper next to your body would quickly clear that up.
By #551147 at 08,Jan,19 20:16
Don't hold your breath, Brother. It's VERY obvious to me who's doing the talking. These EXACT sentiments were almost repeated, verbatim in a post in the "groups" and it was coming from him. 😉
By 2nice at 08,Jan,19 21:01 other posts of 2nice 
Kind of what I figured, and the reason for my post.

His girlfriend probably hasn’t the slightest clue her pictures are posted here.
By bella! at 10,Jan,19 01:57 other posts of bella! 
These were taken off the Evaluation page;

Current member: smoothGAcock detected as possible previously banned members:
High probability
Bicurious4cock (#563747)

And it is my GUESS that Bicurious4cock (#563747) is related to this former member;

May be
Straightwantingtosuck (#557320):
reported by 48xxxx

Both profiles were deleted for posting internet photos and as you can see by the previous accounts, he's just a guy that is interested in sucking cock.

By RandomGuyUK at 08,Jan,19 10:45 other posts of RandomGuyUK 
Your gf gets me very hard I'd like to see her suck my cock

URL=//showitoff.org/xahq1441oyjapic.html][/URL]

By #575802 at 06,Jan,19 23:45
love them to look identical to my Mans rock hard cock.. i just want it to be WAY BIGGER. i love choking him on a thick cock before it stretches my pussy out. Dont expect much if you cant compete with my mans hot dick though. Although, i still love cuckolding other small cock faggots make them suck off my man and be a dick sucking slave for us

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum