Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

how does a girl squirt

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9497 at 16,Mar,09 05:39
what does she have to do?

Similar topics: 1.Do I squirt infront of him?   2.Cock Squirt!   3.make her squirt   4.Squirt surprise   5.Squirting  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dong69 at 18,Aug,16 04:43 other posts of Dong69 
My ex wife was a squirter, exstream squirting, it was uncontrollable on her part, now the girl I am presently fucking, she finally squirted two weeks ago with me for the first time in her life, and it's not pee

By #7976 at 19,Mar,09 03:03
Pee.
By #485312 at 14,Aug,16 19:56
yep, that's the 'gland' they get their nectar from, and every girl has one *lix*
By leopoldij at 16,Aug,16 10:05 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, perhaps, but it's not that she does that because she's trying to pee. It just happens when she orgasms. She can't control it. I don't know if it's pee, but even if it is it's great because I know exactly when she orgasms and, for me, this is a reward.
--------------------------------------- added after 36 seconds

I'm talking only from my own experience with one girl. I don't generalize.
By #485312 at 17,Aug,16 22:28
yeah if you can come so hard you lose total control and if the orgasm is so intense, all your insides are seizing and squeezing all the right places...doesn't matter how good your pelvic floors are..it wont stop the gush *lix*
By leopoldij at 17,Aug,16 23:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Well, then, that's what's happening to her, and she's not faking it, I know. It's a sudden splash. I like it.

By #486758 at 16,Aug,16 15:25
i love when a girl squirts.love to taste and lick it up

By leopoldij at 14,Aug,16 19:48 other posts of leopoldij 
Watch this squirting video.
[deleted image]

By admin at 19,Mar,09 03:59 other posts of admin 
There is a lot of contradiction about this. There are some articles saying that women have some gland in vagina that can produce and squirt some kind of liquid, but normally it's underdeveloped and only very few women are actually able of this.

I'm too lazy to do a serious research on that. But I can tell that none of my women ever squirted. Not that I had too many women, I prefer continuous relationships, but the number is about 20.
By MoeJoe at 07,Jun,09 13:46 other posts of MoeJoe 
Twenty being the number of women you had that were "squirters" or 20 total women that you have had??

Adult Discussion Forum