She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Hair vs Some Hair vs NO Hair

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #49799 at 08,Feb,10 20:22
Hey... So, as you can see, I'm a hairy guy. So now it is up to everyone on this sit to help me decide.

What to do:
A) Keep the hair
B) Keep some of the hair
C) Get rid of the hair

Well, give me your option and tips for grooming and/or reason why your option for me.

Cool, can't wait for your opinions!

Similar topics: 1.Chest Hair ?   2.keep your hair natural!   3.Hair   4.pubic hair for men   5.Best way to remove hair  

New Comment

Comments:
By #550094 at 08,Apr,18 09:54
Try whichever option feels good for you.
And if you decide to go hairless, be prepared for
the maintenance that comes with the territory.
In the long run, your best appearance is up to You.

I'm not attracted to hairless guys, whether they are
naturally 'smooth' by physical heritage or by
Hair Removal means.
I won't date 'em, but I certain I won't flame 'em.

-------

I Respect those who choose to remove their body hair;
because it takes discipline, consistency, and a lot
of hard work to maintain one's own neat appearance.
If you think it looks good on you, just Do It!
Don't settle for Just feeling good...
...you gotta Wanna LOOK GOOD, as well!

And I Frown upon some guys (not All, just SOME)
in the Hair-Removal group who react to us Hairy guys
as though we are "unkempt" or "unattractive hairy slobs".
Perhaps someone may have met a hairy guy who appears
as though he doesn't groom himself in the slightest...
...it doesn't always mean that hairy guy is a slob.
I've met some "ugly" hairy "slobs" who are Beautiful
apples in My eyes.

By #61033 at 03,Mar,13 04:55
I have the same problem - too much of the stuff on my stomach and my back. I shaved, liked the feel and have been cleaning myself ever since. Only problem is that it grows back too fast and leaves uncomfortable stubble. I then started using an epilator that rips the hair out and gave that up after a year because of the pain. It produced the best result though, leaving me smooth for up to 2 weeks. I have started laser treatment to rid myself of it for once and all. I have had one treatment and am very pleased with the results so far. My next session is tomorrow.

By #309541 at 02,Mar,13 18:12
Well, I am going out on a limb here and say that people disagree about this. I am on the side of hair---certainly pubes but other body hair as well. I respect people who opt for hairless, but here is something that bothers me. I don't see "pro hair" people make a coment on a hairless pic to "grow some hair." It may happen but I haven't seen it. On the other hand, I frequently see "pro hairless" people comment to the ffect that a guy would look so much better if he would shave. I don't consider this to be a matter of much import but just wanted to make the observation.
By spermkiss at 02,Mar,13 19:52 other posts of spermkiss 
You make an interesting and valid point. Put me down as someone in the "pro hairless" camp, but I can definately go either way.

If a guy has thick, black hair, that is super erotic and I have said so numerous times. I really like to eat out a very hairy guy, front, back and everywhere in between. It is especially nice to rim a guy with a very hairy ass, so that my tongue has to fight its way thru a thick hair jungle to find his treasure hole. It's fun to come up for air with his ass hairs caught in my teeth.

On the other hand, if a guy's hair is light colored, thin and whispy, it looks better if that hair is gone.

By sailor at 10,Feb,10 19:40 other posts of sailor 
I trieda smooth and havn't went back. A pain in the butt shaving, but I had too much hair down there. Wife like it also.
Like hipster says, try it you might like it. Or you might like something in between.. You do have a good looking body.
By spermkiss at 11,Feb,10 22:32 other posts of spermkiss 
Hi sailor, yes shaving can be tiresome. See my note above about permanent hair removal with a laser.

By hipster at 10,Feb,10 19:17 other posts of hipster 
Shave see how you like it, if you dont grow it back
By spermkiss at 11,Feb,10 22:29 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on!

By #3375 at 10,Feb,10 18:02
CuriousSA, you look like a man should, don't mess with nature, enjoy what you have, and respect it, if hair was not needed it would not be there to start with, with me nature always wins period, plus think of the time and money involved in even the upkeep it creates, then when you decide to let everything grow back, nature teaches you a lesson by driving you crazy with all the itching, it's just not worth it
By spermkiss at 11,Feb,10 22:27 other posts of spermkiss 
Every time someone raises the "as nature intended" arguement against body grooming I have to ask "Do you ever shave your face or get the hair on your head cut?" Invaribly the answer is "Yes". Why, then, should grooming stop at the neck? Sure it takes time and effort, but if one wants to present a neat appearance one makes the effort.

By spermkiss at 10,Feb,10 07:39 other posts of spermkiss 
I've posted this in comments on photos so forgive me for repeating myself. Every man sould at least once in his life let his beard grow out, just to see what it's like. And every man should at least once in his life shave his entire body from the neck down, again just to see what it's like. Shaving, however, is high maintenance. If you find you like being hairless, consider a permanent solution such as electrolisis or laser hair removal. I opted for the laser treatment nearly ten years aqo and have no regrets as I really like being hairless. It looks good, it feels heavenly both for the hairless man but also his sex partners and it has a real psycological thrill. If you like being nude (and I expect most men who visit this site do), being hairless is a way to be even more nude. This is as nude as you can possibly be and it can be very intoxicating. Try it, you'll like it.
By #3375 at 10,Feb,10 18:07
to get totally nude did you shave your head as well? to bad there are no pics of you to see.
By spermkiss at 11,Feb,10 22:18 other posts of spermkiss 
No, I haven't shaved my head, but I did buzz it down to only about an eight of and inch long once. Prior to that it had been shoulder length for several years and I wanted something different. There are no pictures of me because my husband doesn't want me posting them.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 08,Feb,10 21:45 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
M PRETTY FURRY TOO. I JUST SHAVE MY COCK AND BALLS. JUST A DRY RAZOR WORKS FOR ME. HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BUZZ MY CHEST HAIR REAL SHORT TOO BUT WOULD NEVER SHAVE IT.

Adult Discussion Forum