Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Watch this about the US civil war

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by phart at 07,Apr,19 16:00  other posts of phart
The damn utube link keeps pasting wrong full of smiley faces but if you search utube for this,it sheds a far different light on the whole thing that even I had imagined.
This fellow compares what happened in the US to what happened in Cambodia,and it makes sense! Damn scary.

The Truth About The Civil War

Steve Pieczenik

Similar topics: 1.Your Opinion of Trannies?   2.Masterpiece guitar solo's!   3.Please watch me cum and let me know if you like it. I want you to watch!   4.Miscellaneous topics...   5.Cam2 Cam girls watch me or I watch them  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 08,Apr,19 03:18 other posts of bella! 
This was the link that I found titled; THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CIVIL WAR, Steve Pieczenik.

only registered users can see external links

Is that what you were trying to include ?
By phart at 08,Apr,19 21:15 other posts of phart 
yea,alot of odd stuff you don't hear in the mainstream

By #535695 at 07,Apr,19 18:51
Well he left out a lot. As bad is slavery is and was, the war, as all wars are, was about money (property, taxes, resources, power)
By phart at 08,Apr,19 01:05 other posts of phart 
Yea,I am sure there was details and info left out,but it is not often you hear of the info he explained nor the way he did it.
I didn't post it to offend or anything.I posted it to show folks out there that have only heard the modern info that is dispersed as truth and frown so much on southern people in general.At best,we all need to understand there is always 2 sides to any event,or story or whatever.The winner typically gets to write the history to thier specs,not the truth.
By #535695 at 08,Apr,19 01:45

Adult Discussion Forum