Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Public nudity

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #580694 at 07,Jun,19 20:14
Why is it an offence to be nude in public? Why can we get arrested for that? Why is it allowed to show our noses, but not our dicks?

Similar topics: 1.Naked In Public Stories   2.Public Nudity   3.should public nudity be legal?   4.looking for male nudist in OKLAHOMA   5.video game nudity  

New Comment

Comments:
By #685481 at 22,Feb,23 18:48
I’m glad we can’t be naked everywhere I think having designated places is a good thing. But I do wish there were more available because I love being nude on public

By tecsan at 14,Feb,23 07:20 other posts of tecsan 
I think a more fitting question is...Why can men go shirtless in public and for women it is against the law.
By wycowboy at 14,Feb,23 17:24 other posts of wycowboy 
Wyoming actually passed a law saying women could go topless in public. It's been on the books for several years now. I haven't seen any women topless yet though and don't expect to. Wyoming is just too conservative.
By tecsan at 15,Feb,23 06:26 other posts of tecsan 
No it will never happen, I promise you the woke left would find something wrong with it. (Female or Male)? Boobs they would scratch their head and undecisive asses and say it is racist somehow.
By wycowboy at 15,Feb,23 15:18 other posts of wycowboy 
It raised quite a ruckus locally when it broke in the news. The libs were all for it (womens rights) and the conservatives weren't. I heard a few younger women did go topless that summer but never personally saw one. Lake DeSmet is also close to here and some of the younger women will go topless there and the more adventerous will go full monty. Once again, never seen it but my niece and her daughter have both gone topless there without issue.
By tecsan at 16,Feb,23 02:36 other posts of tecsan 
Seems as though you are calling me a Conservative and that is true, BUT that does not mean that I do not agree with some of the lib's views. Who here would care if women went topless? Certainly not me. (Hell, I think the full monty would be great for women). But I would have to hear your definition of a woman though. There are a few areas I agree with the libs on also. To your point about topless and nude beaches, I went once years ago and all I saw was nude men as I was leaving as fast as I could!
By wycowboy at 16,Feb,23 14:52 other posts of wycowboy 
I try not to define left or right as I was once told I was so right I was left by a coworker, lol. I believe it's up to an individual to say which way they swing politically.

I define a woman as a human who was born female genetically. There is no other way to define one.

I've never been to a proper nude beach but I would love to go to one, all men or mixed gender.

By routemaster at 14,Feb,23 05:08 other posts of routemaster 
If I was to get naked outside a theatre, I would be arrested for indecency. Yet if an actor in a nude show gets naked on stage, then its art. Don't make sense to me.

By #652988 at 07,Dec,21 08:59
I enjoy being naked for people to see

By #579466 at 20,Jun,19 12:25
If you are not in a choir, is it legal then? (Sorry Smoothmann...). As far as I know, in many countries it is not illegal to be nude; the law that they use has more to do with being "immoral" in public. That is a much more subjective test. From my perspective, Emma Watson nude in public should be allowed, but someone's fat old granny would be immoral.
By #583549 at 20,Jun,19 21:10
No problem RodStroke!I believe that you should be allowed to be nude on your own privite property as long as you are not being overly sexual or drawing unneeded attention to your self when the public can see you.Just my view on this matter.

By #583549 at 07,Jun,19 21:29
I agree.Just being nude going about your daily choirs in life should not be illegal.

By #584599 at 07,Jun,19 20:19
Religion backed law makers. If the NRA stood for nudity rights association. We wouldn't have many indecency laws.

Adult Discussion Forum