Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

People that post pics in the wrong category??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #3997 at 17,Mar,09 15:07
does it bother you that people post pics in the wrong category??

Similar topics: 1.THOSE CATEGORIES AGAIN   2.Admin deducting points WTF?????   3.Wrong category   4.How is wrong category some things and others not?   5.Women posting on men's miscellaneous page.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 19,Mar,09 02:47
There are two problems from my perspective:

1. bushpilot is a couple and we don't want to have separate alias since, Mr. ..pilot is the primary user and hence, we are listed as male. There really needs to be an separate category or an exception for "declared couples" so that when you upload pix of whichever one is the "opposite" sex, their not considered to be in the wrong category.

2. When I upload pictures, I only have the option to load in the male categories. There is no way to select the female category for my page.

For those who claim to be male/female and post pictures of everything except of the sex they claim to be, that is another issue.
By admin at 19,Mar,09 12:38 other posts of admin 
Apparently you cannot see a big link to "cunts" upload page just below the form...
By #3997 at 19,Mar,09 15:34
All you have to do is go on the side that you want to post on, whether its showyourcunt.org or showyourdick.org, and post where you want the pic to go, and if its a pic of you and him exposed together it goes in the misc category, or the right side, you dont have one option to upload in the male category, you have an option to upload in the proper category, its pretty simple
By #7976 at 22,Mar,09 00:26
I saw the link but didn't want to post her pictures in another category than with mine. The "Cunts" link implies that it will take you to another place where you need to open a new page and post pictures as a female. We are a couple and I want to keep our pix together so I didn't see the link as being anything to explore. I would recommend a note telling folks that pictures can be posted in either category but will appear in your home page.

Hey admin, how about answers without the attitude; my queries are serious and should be taken as such. I don't insult you and would appreciate you not attempting to insult me or others. FYI - I fixed the problems

Thanks supablack, I'll give it a try.

By #9620 at 19,Mar,09 06:41
I know I have already made a comment but may I make another, please? Following on from Bish Pilot, I often post pics which show my duck, balls and arse together so maybe there should be an "everything" category. Generally, if my arse is more prominent in the pic then I put them in the arse categoary, the same with my dick. I tried posting a few in the "other" category but this is more in relation to sex acts so an "everything" category would be a great help.
By #9620 at 19,Mar,09 06:42
Sorry Bush Pilot, typing error, didn't mean to call you "Bish", it must be too early in the morning! My apologies.
By #9620 at 19,Mar,09 06:44
Ha ha, I really ought to wear my specs when typing. I have never shown my "duck" at all, indeed I only have a rubber one for when I'm in the bath. No need to say what I really meant. Sorry, again!
By #3997 at 19,Mar,09 15:35
Depending on what you see more, if its an ass pic but your balls are showing, its alright cause they are attached, its the same as a girl bending over showing her ass and you see her pussy, its an ass pic but you can see her pussy in the pic too, but it should go in the ass category you know what i mean,

By admin at 17,Mar,09 16:46 other posts of admin 
You can report pics posted into wrong category. BTW, this may earn you points.

Adult Discussion Forum