pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Top Member

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #565792 at 04,Sep,19 08:54
This is the most irritating feature on SYD/SYC. Since the very start it's nothing but the same 3 to 5 members all over the site and private pages. Nobody else really has a chance. Limitless vanity has destroyed what could have been an interesting asset to the site.

Similar topics: 1.Member with artistic pics?   2.got BAN.........????   3.DOES ANYBODY KNOW??...   4.Lonewolf is not alone anymore... changing member name   5.feature request - enhanced blacklist  

New Comment

Comments:
By #565792 at 06,Sep,19 05:03
It seems this topic has sparked a spending frenzy
By #551147 at 06,Sep,19 07:34
More power to'em! I'm just perfectly happy collecting my 3 points every 3 or 4 hours, whatever it is. 😉

By #578610 at 05,Sep,19 12:38
SORRY FOR THE COPY/PASTE BUT BLUE HAS ME BLOCKED.
-Y-_DemonXer_-Y- you wrote,

Who would you, disregarding the fake female profiles created by (no naming of names/crews), to be on top? Members with a few friends; or top 15 members such as CC54, lix, jroc, debbyunrated and myself? Then factor in that 2 of the 5 including me dislike 1 of the other 5 (and vice versa).

What does this mean? Who are the fake female profiles? Who are the crews? What about 2 of the 5, including me dislike 1? What the F__k? I'm so lost I'm not even sure I'm still in the same forum.
By bella! at 05,Sep,19 13:03 other posts of bella! 
Your copy and paste and opening remark gave me the impression that mr_blue made the preceding remark/post. The remark was made by -Y-_DemonXer_-Y- and you could have probably just asked him that question without mentioning anything else.
By #578610 at 05,Sep,19 13:24
You are right. My short term memory sucks and I need a visual aid. I just edited it.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Mr_Blue is as interesting to me or useful as a third tit. Only time I notice him is in situations like this one. However, if we all would unblock each other (except for Skittles) it would simplify things. I can see blocking for an X amount of time, but, not for ever. Anyway, he blocked me when I was Twowarmtts,Twowarmtts2 and now HotPussy/twowarmtts2 again. Like he said and I quote, "I don't have a single friend here." I believe it.

By #569341 at 04,Sep,19 10:18
It’s a dumb game that should have a different name. As i keep saying, however, would you prefer a fake profile (created by one of the prominent crews on here) leading and catching less-informed desperados in their trap; or a proper war between rival verified members. If you want to go back to the name of the contest (dumb game of sword-fighting in reality), it is titled “Best Image/Member”...so you’d expect that “Top 10/50/100 members would usually lead when the ever-so-enticing fakes with web pics aren’t - would you not?
The reality is, being on top is fuel for the fire of hate for straight guys...and pure gold for everyone else 👍👍👍🤝🥃
By #578610 at 04,Sep,19 15:27
It's funny. A little cash and you can talk trash. Sorry baby. I tried to prove your point. You were right.Three in the dumpster. HAHAHA.
By #569341 at 05,Sep,19 00:29
Did this get dumpstered?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Cash and talking trash? I see no trash talk; just an argument to arrive at a consensus of sorts. Best Image/Member is dumb and so is the Domination Game
By #551147 at 05,Sep,19 01:34
Don't mind her, half the time she doesn't know what her name is... 😄😆🤣😂
By #578610 at 05,Sep,19 12:07
And the other half I'm Scorpio"s punchbag.

By #578610 at 05,Sep,19 01:35
I used a bunch of points to send all contestants to the single digits. Three were throw out. I enjoyed that
By #569341 at 05,Sep,19 01:37
I saw. Very mature of you
By #578610 at 05,Sep,19 10:30
Hey, this week alone I had to re-enter the app twice. I was voted off completely. Funny thing I was not eliminated in the order that I appeared. That means I was targeted by someone or some group. I don't do mature or fair when I'm trampled. Last time I checked, you react the same way. And let me remind you that in that app everyone can do the same.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

BTW, you and Lix went, this morning from below 50% to top and #2 and I was sent to the bottom. So, tell me how the whole site decided to vote for Lix and you. And, more important to me, how everyone decided that Twowarmtts2 deserved to be voted out if possible. HAHAHA. It's pretty obvious that hypocrisy is rampant. At least I'm honest about my actions. FYI, as long as I can I will claw my way to the top. When I'm out of points I stop. Oh! Also, I'm playing by the rules. Deal with it. HAHAHA

By #578610 at 05,Sep,19 12:16
And I see just now, you still throw lots of points into the game

By #578610 at 04,Sep,19 11:03
Sven, I'm one of those members that buys points to vote for my pic on the "Top Member" site app. Yes, it's an app not a contest. There's no competition except who can afford to buy/pay points.
The same 20 or so members that seem to be there are there for only one reason. We like the esposure. I don't know what is the reason for you being here. I am here TO SHOW MYSELF OFF. The other members want the same. I'm sure you think, "Well, let the site members decide who's on top." The problem from the beginning was that the members that are popular, the ones with 500 plus friends, would be on top forever. They could be the ugliest, most unfriendly members on site (all the members there are attractive people ) and still be on top. CountryCouple54 invests huge amounts of points for the wife to be on top. I compete with her and there are days the top spot changes several times. To me it's worth it. When on top, my pic appears in almost all the members pages. That’s exposure. So,,,,
What about you? You have as much chance of being on top as anyone else. All you have to do is support the site and the non-paying members and buy points.
The one thing you have no right to do is complain about other member's choice of fun here. Don't like it? Don't visit.
By #565792 at 04,Sep,19 11:59
I do enjoy the site and do as you advise, simply not to watch and ignore what doesn't appeal to me. The thing is, however, that no member can avoid the top member "thing" and that is what is irritating.
By #578610 at 04,Sep,19 12:07
But, aren't you a premium member? Premium members can switch off the app so the top member doesn't show in their page. BTW, I didn't mean stay out of the site, just the app.
By #565792 at 05,Sep,19 07:32
I'm a freeloader like Mr Blue
The money in my pocket stays there, fixed with glue
By #578610 at 05,Sep,19 10:37
HAHAHA. Good for you. You are smart.

By bella! at 04,Sep,19 12:15 other posts of bella! 
You continue to mention CountryCouple54. With all due respect, you cannot, I cannot, most members cannot come close to the types of pictures that either the Mr. or Mrs. takes and posts. They are a sexy, good looking couple that attract the attention of many members. HER pictures attract many men and probably women, HIS pictures attract men and women as well, THEIR profile and pictures attract couples.

Yes, they have over 500 friends however not because they went out and personally welcomed new members, like I did. I believe that I read somewhere that of the 500+ members who have made CountryCouple54 their friend, CountryCouple54 has less than 50 members on their "friend" list. They continue to upload quality pictures and that is another reason why they have captured the attention of so many members.
By #578610 at 04,Sep,19 12:32
Here we go again. Bella, In no way was I being disrespectful to that couple. I have personally voted [HOT] for many of her and his pics. What I was conveying to Sven was something else. Maybe I'm wrong, but, if I replace CC's top spot, within less than a few minutes, they are on top again and their point total drops on their page. Same happens with Mocha, Lix, and some of the newbies. My friend count is over 160 and remember, i rejoined the site in late February (or late January) and changed my name twice. I don't look for friends. As I told Sven and you a long time ago, I'm here for the exposure. You want to be my friend? Fine, but I don't look for it. CC54 are extremely attractive and from all accounts, very friendly. They and I got into stupid arguments that fogged the relationship. I'm sorry for that. I know I'm very straight forward and many times I could be more diplomatic. I'm sorry for that, too. The thing is that it would be impossible to make you or other members the subject because we don't have the quality of pics they have. I happen to make pics that are mostly action or shock pics, otherwise, there would be few men interested in me. Mrs CC is gorgeous and if I can take the liberty, so is Mr CC. They still throw points at the "Top Member" app.

--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

As an aside. Admin must love this app. He's racking up points ($$$$) right and left. To make this into a contest the rules have to change. Only one vote per day permitted for the same pic. Any amount of voting per day every 3 hrs as long as you don't vote for the same member. I'm sure someone with a large following and huge efforts at begging for votes would rule the app.
--------------------------------------- added after 41 minutes

One last thing and this is personal. This will make me sound as a poor loser. Because of the way points change the positioning of the member, as people vote, there'll be changes in the order. What I have noticed though is that while the order hardly changes day to day and hour to hour, my pic ends way at the bottom or gets deleted. For that to happen you have to have many votes cast for the member that's next below me. All others continue in the order they were before. What does this mean? There's a whole group that don't like me. This is a personal opinion. If I'm wrong so be it, but, if I want to succeed in this app, I have to throw a lot of points at it.
In a way, the same happens in the POTM contest. I wish only positive [HOT] votes were allowed there.

By mr_blue at 04,Sep,19 09:39 other posts of mr_blue 
And the majority of the time those paying members pumping points into that game are supporting the site for the freeloaders like me
But yes,any contest that has the same people winning makes it boring for everyone else....
But the site is called showitoff/showyourdick/showyourcunt,and you have to self promote to get interest in your pages....
The banner has the same people in it all the time,so I guess vanity is why we are really here.... probably a bit of narcissistic behaviour too...
Peace
By #569341 at 04,Sep,19 10:46
I have “peace” trademarked on here, blue . I agree almost completely, except that this game/contest/whatever is; is as i described in my original comment in this forum thread - it has never done anything good for me...in fact, it has done quite the opposite.
Mild-narcissism, maybe... The banner as a comparison, however, is a completely different topic & non-issue (except when people spend 800pts taking up the whole thing - that is borderline behaviour) - unless you have the best or most unique dick pic ever, or are “popular” enough to eventually scrape through and onto the front page, you need to publicise your pic. Yeah, i banner to publicise and it’s a complete point-piss; you front wall link or the top of pic pages link.
Just to finish up: the only “winners” in BestImage/Member are fake profiles, admin’s wallet and the love of rarely-spoken/simmering drama and spite on the site between opposing factions (which, to be brutally honest, many members live and die for here)! .......
By mr_blue at 04,Sep,19 11:03 other posts of mr_blue 
Banner is the same,if the same people dominate any particular part of this site, it's boring for the majority....so banner/top member/kotm game/totm/pic contests.....all the same thing.....

Still the same,if you have the points and popularity you can dominate this site....which creates resentment among those who cannot win....much like how life is....
By #569341 at 04,Sep,19 11:20
Agreed; unless that is directed at me, because i dominate shit all. I couldn’t win a contest if i was the only person allowed to enter. Resentment of other people is a very weak character trait. Anger at the system and processes that make life a 🤬🤬🤬 for all of us, OFTEN, is a much stronger/justified/productive feeling for every/anyone.
Focussing on one person, when it is the system that you actually hate, detracts from your ability to actually better the system and nullify the “person”.
Yep, i pretty much just said “hate the game, not the player” in 1,000 more words
By mr_blue at 04,Sep,19 12:04 other posts of mr_blue 
Dominate-take up space all the time from others, whether that's being in totm pages,front pages,top image,banner...
It's a generalisation ,but,if the shoe fits,lace that fucker up and wear it

If you have a competitive nature you will suffer resentment at some stage,call it jealousy/envy/hate.....same difference....
It's how you show those feelings that will define your character....you know"not whether you win or lose,but how you play the game"....
To look an adversary in the eye and say I fkn dislike you as an opponent,but as person you're ok, that's life....
By #569341 at 04,Sep,19 12:48
Huh? Were you not “King of the Dom Game (Site)” for a couple of years, blue?
I consider you one of my best mates on here; but sometimes i don’t understand the point you are trying to make. If it is, i can expect some people won’t like me due to some personality traits i have...i completely agree and have been very honest and open that i’m aware of that.
If you are saying i do anything unfairly or in an un-sportsman like fashion, that is bullshit and hypocritical...
By mr_blue at 04,Sep,19 18:25 other posts of mr_blue 
Yeah I was all over this site cuz of something that wasn't in my control,I was king of a game,and being king meant my name was on all male pages unless they were premium,so what's your point ? That's it's the same as dominating the banner/main pages/totm.....I don't think that is the same....I actually asked admin to take my name away from the space,now you have best image.....

Placing yourself into a position where people can constantly see your name/pics is the name of the game onsite,you know showyourdick and all that....

So if you intentionally put yourself into public parts of the site, people will resent whoever it is ,that is always ..
there....

And I like I tell everyone, I'm not a friend to anyone here, I'm an arsehole....
By #551147 at 04,Sep,19 18:45
Seems clear as mud to me...
By mr_blue at 04,Sep,19 18:52 other posts of mr_blue 
same people in the contest/competition,same people in top member/banner......

I was king of a game,that game provided additional exposure to my page by having "mr_blue" on male member pages where top image is now.....I didn't put myself into that space,that was part of being king....top image you intentionally place yourself on top over and over.....and yeah people didn't like seeing my name in their pages and told me quite a few times..
So clear as mud...

By #569341 at 05,Sep,19 00:27
I concur; i’m going to be loved or hated regardless though.
This is why i put a self-imposed ban on me coming to the forum. Arguing with friends is not something i’m interested in doing

By bella! at 04,Sep,19 11:49 other posts of bella! 
Why is it an issue, in your mind, that members spend 800 points to have only their picture(s) saturate the banner but it is not a concern when members use 100's of points, maybe more than 800 points, to propel their picture to the top of BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP and maintain it in that position?
By #569341 at 04,Sep,19 12:12
Oh, how i missed the forum 🤪.
Placing 8 pics consecutively in the banner means that 8 members (95-98/100 being non-paying members like you & i), have their 100pts that they saved up and earned pissed down the drain without getting the publicity for their pic that they intended.
Best Image/Member is a crap-shoot - i suppose we (as paying members) don’t see advertising on our page, so i’ll admit - it doesn’t bother me at all. Who would you, disregarding the fake female profiles created by (no naming of names/crews), to be on top? Members with a few friends; or top 15 members such as CC54, lix, jroc, debbyunrated and myself? Then factor in that 2 of the 5 including me dislike 1 of the other 5 (and vice versa). Then factor in that i’m the only member of that 5 (a straight man posting dick pics), that is not catering for the voting majority.......
Does that answer your question sufficiently, b! (: xo?
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

800 points spent on yourself would mean that if you entered at 10% (as everyone does) and someone was on 100%, that you’d knock even them below 0% and be the only person left in the “GAME”, b! xo
By bella! at 04,Sep,19 13:00 other posts of bella! 
You modified your original post to include jroc, why?

And your numbers, percentages and "odds" aren't making sense to me.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Keep in mind, I'm passive/aggressive, patronizing, FALSE and now members can add STOOPID, too.
By #569341 at 04,Sep,19 13:19
What? Forgive me, i haven’t “forum’d” for 8 months. I don’t understand your subtext or have any idea what has gone on here “recently”.
A re-explanation: 800pts spent on yourself (you enter at 10%, 800pts is 40 votes of 5% each / 200% [+ your original 10%]) in BestImage/Member would mean that you’d be the only person left (when you get to 0%, you are erased). I added jroc to the list of 5 because she has been top of BestImage/Member before too (maybe not recently) and is a “top 15” who is verified.
Got to be accurate, b! - you know me :x

By #578610 at 04,Sep,19 13:36
Blue, how true (BTW, how long are you going to block me?).
What I don't understand is why we join a site like this one and then complain about everything that goes on here?
As everyone knows, my pet peeve is fake hunters. It's a discussion for my forum and not here, but, as was mentioned by my esteemed fellow members, fakes are a detriment to the app. WHY??? Can someone tell me why?
And what are "prominent crews" or "warring factions"?
I compete fiercely with CountryCouple54. Is that a warring faction?

By #570308 at 04,Sep,19 11:36
Totally agree.....I personally ignore most of them.

Adult Discussion Forum