Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

UFO question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by RussinPa at 18,Sep,19 15:26  other posts of RussinPa
Just a weird thought. There has to be someone else out there in the vast universe. Had a thought - wonder if they have sex while they are flying around visiting the earth? Do their leaders only send out same sex crew members, or do they send opposite sex team members? Makes you wonder, yes?
Let me know what you think, thanks.

Similar topics: 1.FIRST CONTACT WITH A GUY   2.question   3."Answer"   4.Question for gay or bisexual men.   5.A question for my fellow Bi's, Gays, and or Lesbians...  

New Comment

Comments:
By toohey at 19,Sep,19 15:46 other posts of toohey 
Aliens may not have a binary sex distinction. Perhaps there are 7 sexes, each pair having difference success-rates for producing offspring. Perhaps 3 or more individuals need to pool their genes to produce offspring, unlike our 2: a creampie gangbang as essential requirement. Perhaps they create new individuals by assembling them according to specifications, requiring no sex at all. Aliens may be very alien....

Given the time needed for interstellar travel (barring highly relativistic speeds, warpdrives, wormholes, and cryogenic hibernation) it seems helpful to have procreative ability: you may not arrive, but your great-grandchildren will.
By spermkiss at 19,Sep,19 16:27 other posts of spermkiss 
Exactly. I thought pretty much the same thing. It's awfully presumptuous of humans to presume alien life forms to have two sexes as we do.

By Sir-Skittles at 18,Sep,19 18:18 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Put down the glue lass...
By #275407 at 19,Sep,19 03:48

By #578610 at 18,Sep,19 17:09
The scary part is if they send out a crew like BELLA!'s minions.

[deleted image]

By phart at 18,Sep,19 15:48 other posts of phart 
Unidentified fucking onlookers!
By spermkiss at 18,Sep,19 16:10 other posts of spermkiss 
Clever.

Adult Discussion Forum