Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

For cut boys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #26359 at 14,Feb,10 14:15
Why are you cut?

Similar topics: 1.Cock for gf.   2.What about the boys only showing erections?   3.Like my ass, boys?   4.2014 - Is having a foreskin (uncut) a fashion statement?   5.Ohio boys  

New Comment

Comments:
By #348 at 30,Apr,10 17:52
personal hygiene.
By #6568 at 30,Apr,10 18:39
So, presumably you also have your scalp shaved and your ears cut off and your navel sewn up etc....??

By #25703 at 29,Apr,10 21:02
There is alot of speculation as to why a large amount of males born from between the 30 up to the late 80s had been circumsized at birth. The reason that I learned was other than religious faith, circumsision would have to be done either way if "our boys" ever went to war again. Sounds odd but there are two rational ideas, #1 the world had been at war since the last years of the 1800's and the first 5 decades of the 1900's. #2 the lack of hygene in the trenches and in the theater of combat was causing a huge amount of casualties not just among the men, but also on civi street when they went on leave or returned home. It was believed that infant circamsision would prevent the spread of many severe and debilitating illness. Ever notice that the majority of cocks you see circumsized are from predominatly "NATO" countries? Personally i think a circumsized cock looks better, but then again who am I? I'm not into dicks.
By #23212 at 30,Apr,10 06:28
France, Germany, Italy, etc. are 'NATO' countries, and most males there are NOT circumsized. Israel is NOT a NATO country, and most males there are. Not following you here?
By #25703 at 30,Apr,10 15:34
I stand corrected and thank you, the first date i mentioned was late 1800's. Nato was obvioulsy not around unitl the 1940's.
It would seem that that most english speaking countries, ie US, Canada, Britain, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia etc etc countries.

Isreal has both Jewish and Muslims, both who have religious reasons for circumsision.

Again, thank you for the correction, it was not nato countries, but countries either sovereign to or from the british flag.
By #6568 at 30,Apr,10 18:37
No, I don't think that's quite right,.....circ. is relatively rare in Britain an dnormally only done to boys from the indigenous population for medical reasons and then only with care to retain as much of the nerve ends from the foreskin as possible.

By #12853 at 19,Feb,10 12:15
Most American, hospital-born males of the "baby boomer" generation (born 1945-1965) were routinely circumcised before they were sent home with their mother.

The "conventional wisdom" amongst American urologists and pediatricians shifted towards favoring circumcision during infancy; their belief being that boys and men are ultimately better off without a foreskin for a number of health related reasons. This practice has been refuted by European doctors for many decades.

Nowadays, more and more, these medical "experts" are having second thoughts about this practice, and parents are starting to reverse the trend by not choosing circumcision for their male children.

As far as the size issue goes.... circumcision has absolutely no known effect on penis size whatsoever.
By #6568 at 30,Apr,10 18:33
....Except; if you remove something from something else it MUST be smaller......??

By #28707 at 14,Feb,10 19:00
That's the way I was brought home after my birth. I think it was the norm back in those ancient days. I don't blame anyone as I am certain that my parents & doctor thought it was in my best interests back then. Did the same thing when my son was born and certainly thought it was the thing to do then. Don't miss what I have no recollection of ever having, but respect the views and experience of those today that speak in favor of being uncut.
By #33101 at 14,Feb,10 19:15
Me too - and what you've never had, or in this case don't remember, you don't miss. In fact, I'm glad I was circumcised. I think it makes cocks look neater, and there are all sorts of hygiene and other physiological reasons why it makes sense. Does anyone miss their appendix if they've had it removed? I know it's not quite the same thing, but think not! (Female circumcision, on the other hand, is barbaric and completely unecessary.)
By #6568 at 30,Apr,10 18:29
There are NO hygenic or physiological reasons that make sense........

You have to wash behind your ears, but I suppose if you had them cut off you would'nt have to.....

By MoeJoe at 14,Feb,10 15:01 other posts of MoeJoe 
Is this a serious question? 99 % of us who are cut, were cut without our permission...
By #26359 at 14,Feb,10 15:20
I didn't know that... It's absurd
By #23212 at 30,Apr,10 06:30
What Pisello, you thought that 8 day old babies were asked for their permission? Or that all those North American men had it done about age 20? Where have you been hanging out?

By #54637 at 15,Feb,10 00:58
99% are cut well i dont know here u get that from but i am not cut n have a foreskin. i am 36 years old n a healthy guy and ive never had any problems with my foreskin. i waash my foreskin daily with soap and warm water and that keeps the cock cheese away. ive allways had great pleasure during masturbation or sex from my foreskin as it has loads of nerve endings. i think its stupid and cruel for parents to circumcise their sons unless for health or religious reasons otherwise why remove a paeice of skin that covers and protects the glans of the head of the penis. also it is bullshit saying that men who havent been circumcised are more likely to get aids or hiv as u only would get aids or hiv or sti
By MoeJoe at 15,Feb,10 12:00 other posts of MoeJoe 
You didn't read my sentence properly..I said 99 % of us WHO ARE CUT....not 99 % of everybody....

By spermkiss at 19,Feb,10 02:39 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm cut and I'm glad I was. I generally prefer cut dicks but I've been with lots of uncut men. Uncut is OK if THE GUY IS CLEAN UNDER THE SKIN. So all you anti-cuting crusaders out there, and I know there are a lot of you, tell each other and your boys to keep themselves clean.

By #3997 at 15,Feb,10 14:17
cut from birth

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 15,Feb,10 02:11 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
BECAUSE THE MOIL WANTED MONEY. IT WAS JUST A DONE THING THEN. I AM NOT HAPPY MY SKIN IS GONE BUT I DO NOT BLAME MOM & DAD. BUT I CAN ALWAYS PLAY WITH OTHERS FORESKINS.

By Olddude at 14,Feb,10 23:14 other posts of Olddude 
I was cut at birth also. I am not happy about this. I think this should have been up to me!

Adult Discussion Forum