Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Do i have to shave my balls?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #46598 at 14,Feb,10 22:54
I want to shave my balls but I want to know What do think about it iof you say yes I will do it and post some pics

Similar topics: 1.will i shave or not?   2.To shave or not to shave?..   3.shaving it, how often?   4.Shaving   5.Should I shave all of my pubic hair off?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 15,Feb,10 07:50 other posts of spermkiss 
While I've seen some really sexy hairy guys, I generally like the shaved, trimmed or totally hairless look. It also feels heavenly, both for the hairless man and his sex partners. And if both are hairless it's out of this world.
Shaving is high maintenance, however, so if you find you like it, consider a permanent solution such as laser hair removal. I've been hairless since I took the laser treatment eight years ago and I love it. Like dickpicster I began shaving long before it was in vogue. Indeed, I started about as soon as my pubic hair started to grow in. Sometimes I'd stop for months or years, but it was something I always came back to. Now it's trendy.
By #46598 at 17,Feb,10 15:52
I am very hairy all over I don?t know shaving that I t looks beautiful
By spermkiss at 22,Feb,10 01:48 other posts of spermkiss 
The only way to find out is to try it. If you don't like it the hair will grow back.

By slipper at 14,Feb,10 23:28 other posts of slipper 
You might wish to consider plucking instead. It will stay gone quite a while and often comes back pretty fine and silky at first, avoiding stubble until you repluck as necessary. Yes, do so and post some nice flaccid pix!

Adult Discussion Forum