Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Shaved legs, chest, bollocks and cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #524890 at 08,Dec,19 15:52
The only hair on my body is on my head and arms. How many people shave these to and do you prefer it. First time shaving my legs.

Similar topics: 1.i hate my body hair. shaving help needed.   2.Guys with hairy chest AND shaved cock!   3.I don't get shaved cocks...   4.Are there women with hairy armpits here?   5.Favorite position to fuck a pussy?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #575136 at 22,Dec,19 05:46
I trim pubes; shave balls, abdomen, chest and ass. Keep light hair on arms and legs. My back is not hairy.

By CreativeOne at 21,Dec,19 22:00 other posts of CreativeOne 
[deleted image]
By 3fdfd at 21,Dec,19 23:48 other posts of 3fdfd 
Love your dick but it really does look better hairy - but that's just me.

By biggripper1 at 12,Dec,19 22:42 other posts of biggripper1 
I have a hairy chest, pubes legs and arms. Cant be bothered getting rid of all but do shave ball sack and trim pubes and chest.

By #519886 at 12,Dec,19 05:36
I always shave my balls and around my cock, but keep some hair down there. I also shave my legs sometimes, they look a lot better when they're smooth and hair-free.

By SluttySarah069 at 08,Dec,19 23:48 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I only have long hair on my head , very short trimmed pubes and hair on my forearms (for pulic display only). The rest of me isshave - my legs back, chest and the back of my hands. Being a CD I like to be as fem as possible.

By Ray10754 at 08,Dec,19 21:50 other posts of Ray10754 
Only hair on my body is my beard and my head been smooth now for many years and have no intention going back mine was removed by laser

By #583549 at 08,Dec,19 16:41
I am smooth shaven from my chest,back,legs,ass,cock and balls! I have hair on my head and arms only.

By spermkiss at 08,Dec,19 16:14 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm totally hairless from the neck down, permanently with laser hair removal. I love it.

Adult Discussion Forum