Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Latest urge

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #580396 at 15,Apr,20 05:03
I’m pretty straight however I’ve been wanting a cock in my mouth with a load at the end. Just in need to get this fantasy taken care of.

Similar topics: 1.What is it like to suck cock?   2.i want your big dick   3.My latest current pic   4.Couple pic latest   5.Firefox wont open SYD  

New Comment

Comments:
By #589016 at 27,Dec,21 22:20
while my cock is in my gfs pussy i crave a thick cock in me

By #652988 at 27,Dec,21 16:00
To have man to suck my dick and me sucking his to

By cumcouplessa at 16,Apr,20 03:03 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. I agree with Kebmo, once you suck a nice hard cock for the first time, the craving for cock never goes away. I'm happily married and love my wife and her sexy hot pussy, yet I still crave cock constantly. Lucky for me she understands and doesn't have a problem with that (long as I share with her lol)

By cruz69696969 at 15,Apr,20 21:41 other posts of cruz69696969 
You should have no problem finding what you are looking for

By Maxream at 15,Apr,20 05:46 other posts of Maxream 
I couldn't agree more
By kebmo at 15,Apr,20 20:58 other posts of kebmo 
I would GLADLY get naked with you for some cock sucking fun! We'll get naked and I'll just lie back with my boner for you to suck as long as you like. Suck it, lick my balls or just look at and play with in your hands, whatever you like. Sound like a good afternoon?

By kebmo at 15,Apr,20 20:21 other posts of kebmo 
I can tell you all for a fact that this feeling will NEVER go away. I was curious for ten years before I started sucking cock regularly. I met a guy once that waited 20 years to suck my cock. I only met him once because I was in a different city but he just went crazy on my cock until I blew a big gushing load of cum into his mouth which he gladly swallowed all up. He told me after that it was the greatest sex he'd ever had. He, like about 25 other guys left his cock sucking virginity with me. When Craigslist was good I always seeked the first timers. I love being the first cock for them. I have lots of blog stories and photos about me and my cock sucking friends.
This is Ed who waited 20 years for me. We were getting dressed and I said "wait, I need a photo!".

By german_guy at 15,Apr,20 19:06 other posts of german_guy 
same here

By knewbi at 15,Apr,20 15:48 other posts of knewbi 
Felt that way once. Gave it a try and now I want more and more all the time...

Adult Discussion Forum