Recent Posts of member cumcouplessa

By cumcouplessa at 28,Apr,21 18:55
Hubby here. Wifey is very vocal when she cums. Watching a guy make her cum, and watching/hearing her scream out in orgasm is probably the most exciting part of a 3'some for me.

By cumcouplessa at 28,Mar,21 12:44
Hubby here. I always try to sneak a peep. Seeing cock makes me horny as hell.

By cumcouplessa at 28,Mar,21 12:41
Hubby here. How I wish I was that motorbike seat? ❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍

By cumcouplessa at 28,Mar,21 12:38
Hubby here. Usually a good 3'some leaves wifey's pussy a little tender, sometimes her butt-hole as well lol, sadly with all this covid thing this hasn't happened in quite a while

By cumcouplessa at 28,Mar,21 12:31
Hubby here. Beam me up Scotty

By cumcouplessa at 28,Feb,21 03:50
Hubby here. All cocks turn me on, but my preference is deffinatelly not too thick, reasonably long, upward curve, large and smooth mushroom head and preferably un-cut. If attached to a realy sexy guy is an added bonus, especially if he likes having his cock sucked. Oh, and a nice pair of low hangers 😍😍😍😍😍😍

By cumcouplessa at 28,Feb,21 03:35
Hubby here. Pull them pants down and lay back buddy. I would definatelly give your beautiful cock a good working over.

By cumcouplessa at 26,Feb,21 03:50
Hubby here. For me, the best possible scenario is wifey laying on top of me 69 position, whilst a guy rides her from the back doggy style. Me licking her clit, as well as his cock as it slides in and out of her. The view is absolutelly mind blowing, and she gives the best head ever as she cums. It truly is an amazing experience. Best sex ever

By cumcouplessa at 14,Feb,21 04:49
Hubby here. Married and "gay" just doesn't sound right. Married and "bi" I can comprehend. We are happily married, and I could not picture life without my wife, but yes, I do have a thing for the male private parts. I don't hide anything from her, we are very open, and she is very understanding. If we like a guy and he is keen, we will share him. We never go behind each others back, even here, we share the same profile. She talks to guys, I talk to both guys and chicks, openly. Guys tend to send her a lot of dick pics, but I enjoy them just as much as she does. I fail to understand someone being gay however, and yet happily married to the opposite sex? Doesnt make sense?

By cumcouplessa at 14,Feb,21 04:31
Hubby here. We had a very long relationship with a very close friend before he immigrated some years back, and as time went by, felt comfortable having sex without protection. I always tried to ensure he went first for this very reason. Nothing on earth felt better than entering wifey after he had left a load in her. Her pussy would feel SO warm and silky, swolen from the sex and orgasm and wet beyond imagination. In fact, sometimes I couldn't hold back and would shoot my own load almost straight away. Got so bad that I would take a tablet before hand just to ensure I could keep going, lol. Best sex I ever experienced. Not so sure I'd like to try it with a stranger though. Takes years to build up to feeling that comfortable with someone.

By cumcouplessa at 13,Feb,21 18:27
Hubby here. I enjoyed sucking cock as long as I can remember, and have never been forced into swallowing. I remember always "begging" for the guy to cum in my mouth. Having said that, if for some reason the guy "insisted", it would probably turn me off and maybe force me to imbed my teeth in his precious manhood

By cumcouplessa at 17,Jan,21 04:59
Hubby here. Damb dude, you wouldn't have to tell me twice! Unzip, whip that baby out, and shove it down my fucking throat! And don't even THINK about pulling it out till you've fed me, else I'll fucking bite it off

By cumcouplessa at 20,Dec,20 11:44
Hubby here. Damb, in this day and age, its so very hard to find willing recipients, I am only too happy with whatever comes along. Small, medium, big, HUGE, I honestly would just be happy to have it in my mouth

By cumcouplessa at 29,Nov,20 03:41
Beautiful cumshot

By cumcouplessa at 26,Nov,20 03:30
Hubby here. Sounds like the two of you need to go on a camping trip? Some alcohol maybe? Get naked and tipsy around a campfire and see what happens? May even be an idea to share a hot shower at the campsite? Good luck

By cumcouplessa at 26,Nov,20 03:23

By cumcouplessa at 25,Nov,20 02:37
Hubby here. I love a good mmf 3some. Enjoy watching wifey ride a nice hard cock, crave a dripping wet creampie.

By cumcouplessa at 22,Nov,20 03:02
Hubby here. The thought of wife arriving home with cum leaking out her panties just gave me a raging boner. lol. Has it occurred to you that some women may do so, simply because their husband asked them to? You may be bringing hubby more pleasure than the lady,

By cumcouplessa at 11,Oct,20 14:45
Your cock looks realy delicious. We'd love to give it the attention it deserves

By cumcouplessa at 24,Sep,20 03:38
Hubby here. I think they are all good looking in one way, or another. Have yet to see a cock I dont want in my mouth.

By cumcouplessa at 20,Sep,20 03:44
Hubby here. It is generally difficult to find a nice hard cock to suck in the area we live. Covid 19 and "lockdown" has made it almost impossible. I have been considering the option of contacting one of the many men offering their "services" for a fee, but have never done this before. Just doesnt seem the same if he isnt in it for the pleasure and cannot make up my mind as to weather or not its a good idea. Any advice would be much appreciated

By cumcouplessa at 19,Sep,20 17:14
Hubby here. In all my years, I have yet to see any pussy that is not attractive.

By cumcouplessa at 06,Sep,20 12:39
Hubby here. For as long as I can remember, I have always loved looking at cock. Especially hard cocks with an upward curve. Luckily my wife feels the same way, and we can enjoy browsing the site together. Sometimes I prefer to look at pussy and tits, but I do that alone as it isnt her preference and I respect that. We both especially enjoy the cum video's. Always gets us excited and makes for a good session.

By cumcouplessa at 04,Sep,20 04:00
Hubby here. Probably around 8. Been tugging away ever since. Somehow never got tired of wanking.

By cumcouplessa at 25,Aug,20 03:45
Hubby here. For as long as can remember, I have always loved to watch guys cuming. Even in my young days, grew up having wank buddies. Always waited to watch them cum before blowing my own load. Obviously as time went by, the wank buddies became suck budies, and my appetite for cock just grew and grew.

By cumcouplessa at 15,Aug,20 21:14
Hubby here. I'm not big, so most guys we play with are bigger than me. She seems to enjoy it, but says its not a pre-requisite though. Long as the guy knows how to use it, thats all that matters. We do however both have a thing for up-curved cocks. Thats always been a huge bonus

By cumcouplessa at 02,Aug,20 18:54
Hubby here. My friend when I was growing up was uncut, and had a HUGE head. It was such a mission to get his foreskin over the head, I would often try get him soft first, just so I could lick and suck his beautiful head once the foreskin was pulled back. One of the very best cocks I have been fortunate enough to suck.

By cumcouplessa at 09,Jul,20 01:40
Hi, hubby here. Try having an intimate talk about sexual "fantasies". Take turns to discuss both yours AND hers. At this point you can tell her you'd like to watch and if she isnt into it, you can say its simply a stupid fantasy you always had, but would never follow through on. Hopefully she's as keen as you are and will admit so. If so, then find a willing partner, bring him home one day with a bottle or two of wine and let nature run its course. Tell her he realy likes her, ask her to put on something sexy. Take it slow the first time, VERY slow. She may need a little shove in the right direction, but needs to feel that SHE is in control of the situation. If all goes well, will be smooth sailing thereafter. We've never looked back and enjoy mmf 3'somes to this day. Best of luck 👍

By cumcouplessa at 05,Jul,20 04:06
Hubby here. Feeling a cock "go off" in your mouth is second to none. As a cock sucker, this is our reward. Unfortunatelly, finding guys that are willing to feed you their load is not as easy as one would think? Well not in my country anyways. Guys here generally dont like to admit that they like a guy sucking them, even when they do. I haven't sucked NEARLY as much cock as I would have liked.

By cumcouplessa at 02,Jul,20 18:48
Hubby here. My wish right now would be just ONE night with Everett 😢

By cumcouplessa at 01,Jul,20 21:01
Hinby here. As a bi guy, I have to say that gay guys probably get more cock than me. I crave cock, and never EVER get as much as I'd like

By cumcouplessa at 05,Jun,20 18:07
Hell yes 👍👍👍👍

By cumcouplessa at 04,Jun,20 19:01
Hubby here. I would 100% love to suck your beautiful cock

By cumcouplessa at 04,Jun,20 18:57
Hubby here, FAT pussy ALL the way 👍👍👍👍

By cumcouplessa at 04,Jun,20 18:55
Hubby here. Chubby is DEFINATELLY the way to go. Nothing beats a nice plump, horny chick 👍👍👍👍

By cumcouplessa at 04,Jun,20 18:53
Hubby here. Wifey realy enjoys a small (thin) cock if we going to double penetrate. Actually, even I cannot handle a big, thick cock if I'm doing anal. Much as we both love a nice big cock to suck on, it is simply too painfull for rear entry, and sadly spoils the fun. Every cock has its place. Her pussy has NO limits, the bigger the better, but rear entry is a totally different thing all together.

By cumcouplessa at 14,May,20 03:58
Hubby here. Your daddy is an extremely lucky guy

By cumcouplessa at 07,May,20 04:21
Hubby here. I think we all have our preferances, but honestly have to ask, is there even such a thing as a cock that ISN'T beautiful?????? Personally, I've never seen one I never liked. All different, but all special in one way or another. Same goes for pussy

By cumcouplessa at 01,May,20 04:16
Hubby here. I'm a lover of all cock. Small, big, cut and uncut. I have to say though that your cock looks absolutelly gorgeous

By cumcouplessa at 26,Apr,20 13:58
Hubby here. If the guy is gentle, the mood right and you feel relaxed with him, it can be the best feeling EVER. Otherwise can be very painfull.

By cumcouplessa at 25,Apr,20 10:12
Hubby here, I reckon I noticed at 50 that stamina was starting to fade. Also cant hit a good second round straight away and need to wait a while. I suppose will just deteriorate as time goes by. Thats seems to be a damb good reason to use it as much as possible now? We've been in lockdown for 4 weeks here, so havent had much else to do. Wife's pussy going to look like a bulldogs porridge by the time we allowed back out lol. I'm seriously craving some cock action though. Very sad we're not allowed any visitors

By cumcouplessa at 24,Apr,20 20:41
Hubby here. So very sad to read the comments about wife's having lost interest in sex. One would think that modern medicine should be able to assist in such cases, but I guess we still have a long way to go in this field? . Been very lucky with wifey so far, hope it holds out, but to be honest, if she ever went off sex, I would silently hope that she allow me to find it elsewhere. I would have no problem allowing her that if the roles were reversed. Have any couples experienced this? Did it work?

By cumcouplessa at 23,Apr,20 04:35
Hubby here. Next time he pinches your nipple, tell him that turns you on. If he's keen, he'll most likely ask you to show him. If he does, simply whip out your beautiful cock and feed the poor guy. He's probaly hungry, and its the least you can do if he's a good friend .

By cumcouplessa at 21,Apr,20 01:39
Hubby here. I used to think I was a pervert of some sort, simply because I crave cock. I love sucking cock, I love watching my wife suck cock. I love to share her with other men and watch her ride a nice hard cock. I thought this very strange because I still love pussy and definatelly love my wife. Then I joined syd and realised just how many guys there are like me in the world. I'm not ashamed anymore, and simply just enjoy what we do

By cumcouplessa at 17,Apr,20 04:41
Wherever it originated, one thing for sure is that it has brought the entire world to its knees . We're all the way here in South Africa, on full lock down. No smokes no alcohol, no socializing, which means we can't even swing . First week, all we did was make love, but now even that has gotten a little boring. Getting desperate for some 3'some fun, but think thats not happening anytime soon. What a crappy year 2020 is turning out to be?????

By cumcouplessa at 17,Apr,20 02:45
Hubby here. I crave a hard cock ALL the time, but I have to admit, the craving does get worse when I been drinking.

By cumcouplessa at 16,Apr,20 03:03
Hubby here. I agree with Kebmo, once you suck a nice hard cock for the first time, the craving for cock never goes away. I'm happily married and love my wife and her sexy hot pussy, yet I still crave cock constantly. Lucky for me she understands and doesn't have a problem with that (long as I share with her lol)

By cumcouplessa at 15,Apr,20 04:42
Hubby here. I would gladly and very willingly take care of that for you?

By cumcouplessa at 12,Apr,20 13:04
Hubby here. Wifey has caught me many times, but she knows how much I love cock, so not realy embarrasing. Dont think she likes it when I got pussy on the screen though, always says I can look at hers anytime I want? At times we have watched some of the cum videos on syd and masturbated together. I always cum first and end up helping her

By cumcouplessa at 08,Apr,20 22:00
Depends on my mood, but have to admit, sometimes it truly feels amazing and makes me want anal real bad. Once you start, you have to see it through. Hubby likes to eat me while I ride a nice hard cock, pretty sure thats how the double penetration thing started. Best feeling ever.