Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Throbbing/pulsating cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #618071 at 26,May,20 18:03

I love watching the underside of cocks pulsating cum out. I love feeling the pulsations with my hand or mouth when it cums. So I was searching for pulsating videos and found a great forum on reddit, in a forum named cockpulse. Check out the top links of all time from that forum, yum. Direct link: only registered users can see external links . my favorite so far is this one, pretty amazing: only registered users can see external links

I was hoping there would be a throbbing/pulsating emoticon I could add here, but the site doesn't have one yet.