Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Has your cock suddenly curved?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by staudacher at 18,Aug,20 19:36  other posts of staudacher
My cock suddenly curved to the left at around 70-80 degrees Only thing I can attribute it to is the steriod pack the Dr had me on for back pain. After I had finished the 6 day pack, I awoke the next morning with a hard on and discovered it had curved WTH??
Any cures for this?

Similar topics: 1.Curved cocks   2.Huge curved cock vs average straight cock?   3.What do you think of curved dicks?   4.curved cocks   5.bent dick blues  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 28,Aug,20 06:02 other posts of Lvphose 
Mine used to be a lot bigger and straight. I had a gf who indulged my nylon/pantyhose fetish and could always get my cock motor running. Sadly we’re not together anymore, but the fetish and being horny remained. So a lot of playing with myself and jerking was my fate. Now I’m older, not as big and curved, I believe too much playing and jerking myself!

By knewbi at 24,Aug,20 15:16 other posts of knewbi 
Mine suddenly curved from jerking off too much. Yes, it was about 5 to 7 times a day and they mostly were lengthy sessions. Seems that something let go in there from being jerked so much and it turned upward. Yes, I can get aggressive when jerking off. After a few years it started to straighten out but has a noticeable curve remaining. Still jerk off a lot but not as much as I use to.

By curvy8 at 22,Aug,20 13:33 other posts of curvy8 
curve is good

By kebmo at 22,Aug,20 07:21 other posts of kebmo 
Mine is curved but not for the same reason. It happened over a couple of years. I wrote a blog story about my situation.
/blogs/31791.html

By shy360 at 22,Aug,20 05:05 other posts of shy360 
There are some posts on you tube about this.

Adult Discussion Forum